[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0731.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0731.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Kk I'm a fat anon. Just finished my first day of both nofap and cutting. Had around 1000 calories today. Planned for 920 but had a little extra chicken. I had a long walk with the dogs and also my work keeps me on my feet all day. Is there any tips/ tricks you can give me? Pic unrelated
>>
>>42309771
Btw 195cm and 150kg if anyone's interested
>>
>>42309771
>NoFap AND cutting at the same time

Try not to kill anyone in heated ,primal rage.
>>
Watch some of the videos on YouTube by Whativelearned on fructose and how your body processes different calories. Knowing the difference is massive and can help you not just with weight loss but energy management and building muscle. If you approach it in the sense of a calorie is a calorie it's like going to a mechanic with a broken car and saying "but a gallon is a gallon. Oil. Petroleum wiper fluid. It's all fluid doesn't matter where I put it right"
>>
>>42309771
>Had around 1000 calories today.

Unsustainable, unhealthy and stupid.

Read the sticky, moron.
>>
>>42310294
I've read it. How? it's not meant to be sustainable. It's meant to make me lose weight. How is it stupid and unhealthy?
>>
>>42310491
Its not, keep doing what you're doing. You could also just do extended fasting
>>
>>42309777
I started from about those stats. Aim for just under 2000 cals. I'm down to 110kg after two years and still dropping. 4 shirt sizes down so far, sure it's slow but you put on the weight over a long time, you need to lose it over a long time too.
>>
>>42311650

I agree with this. You could drop it faster at 1000kcal but at 150kg and it being your first day, you will quickly find out you were just using the stored up energy in your muscles from the 3500-4000 calories you ate the day before you started. This is even more true if you walked the dogs etc... At 150kg walking the dogs is burning more calories than you think. This isn't going to be a sprint to 180lb for you... It needs to be a long term sustainable lifestyle change... Eat 2000kcal for now and you're gonna shed some real lbs fast until 120kg... Then maybe look at taking it down to 1500kcal.

I was 236lb and lost 40lbs over 6 months at 1500kcal. I would sometimes eat my maintenance and binge but towards the end I started 1200kcal for the last month and started seeing the scale move again... Then I started doing some running and the gym... but 3-4 weeks at 1200 was tough but there is no way I could do it without getting into the 1500 habit first, but I was 110kg.

My biggest regret is not starting the gym earlier. It might be an idea packing some muscle on as you are going to lose weight faster if you have an extra 10-20lb of muscle under there. Over time those extra calories maintenance for the extra lbs of muscle will add up and not to mention the exercise itself burns calories on top of the increased TDEE.

That said exercising can just trigger you into eating more and you can always out eat cardio and gym. So maybe wait until you are comfortable at 2000kcals before starting the gym (if that is what you want) and stay at 2000kcals while exercising adding 1 x 2 scoopprotein shake post workout which you know is always going to be under what you expended at the gym.

We want you to lose weight but please don't think you're going to eat 1000kcal a day and feel OK. I'm sure your brain is responsible for 600-800kcal of your energy expenditure that doesn't leave much for breathing and your body, remember there are no micros in your stored fat.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.