[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do i do ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1501042734090.png (17KB, 815x703px) Image search: [Google]
1501042734090.png
17KB, 815x703px
be me
>fat NEET
>depression
>not enough money for gym membership
>no motivation to get /fit/
is it possible to get /fit/ at home ?
>>
>>42309530
that's what I do. fuck gyms. I hate it when normalniggers constantly judge me for every fucking thing I do. I can't relax at a gym.
>>
>>42309565
do you use those home workout YouTube videos or do you use equipment ?
>>
>>42309587
I don't do anything too fancy. I have a dumbell that looks like pic related for biceps and shoulders. I do body weight exercises like push ups for example and I have a bar for doing pullups. I also hike and ride my bike a lot.
>>
File: weight.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
weight.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
>>42309662
oops forgot the pic
>>
>>42309662

you sound like a faggot
>>
>>42309710
and you sound like a 12 year old
>>
>>42309759

did your boyfriend tell you to say that?
>>
>>42309793
What the fuck did this thread become
>>
>>42309793
no your mom did. she also said it's past your bedtime kiddo.
>>
>>42309530

Get your life in order to the point where you can afford a gym membership.
>>
File: 1497039052993.png (956KB, 950x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1497039052993.png
956KB, 950x1050px
>>42309530
>is it possible to get /fit/ at home ?
Not unless you have a proper home gym.

>I don't do anything too fancy. I have a dumbell that looks like pic related for biceps and shoulders. I do body weight exercises like push ups for example and I have a bar for doing pullups. I also hike and ride my bike a lot.

Yeah that's not gonna work.
A gym membership is not a big barrier to entry, get one now so you won't regret all the time you wasted.

But wait,
>fat neet
>depression
>no motivation to get fit
Never mind you will never break the cycle.
>>
File: piceymeme.jpg (6KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
piceymeme.jpg
6KB, 235x250px
I've been doing Bodyweight Training for about 2 years, on and off, I've gained a pretty good physique and I can do cool shit such as handstands and stuff. all you need is a pull-up bar (save up or just ignore pullups as they are a really hard exercise and i can only do like 6 lol) and like 2 chairs for dips.

go to leddit and find r/bodyweightfitness and follow the recommended routine.

if you diet well and do it every other day you can get fit without gym
>>
>>42309833

You sound bitter anon. Is it because you're still a virgin who knows he'll never get laid unless he becomes less disgusting?
>>
>>42309530
>is it possible to get /fit/ at home ?
It should be illegal to be this stupid. I'm not going to answer your question but consider this:

Have gyms always existed?
Were people ever fit before gyms were invented?
>>
>>42309841
>Yeah that's not gonna work.
except for the fact that it has worked really well my whole life. enjoy wasting your time at a gym lifting and not doing anything else. you'll become slower and you'll suck at everything that doesn't involve lifting heavy objects exactly the way you do at the gym. it's like being fat. you develop useless strength instead of any sort of functional strength. you waste your muscle's potential for actually being useful to you outside a gym. you disgust me.
>>
>>42309530
Find the money, get membership.
Go early in the morning or before closure so there is almost nobody there.
Good luck but don't start at home you need help from a coach.
>>
File: 1461837969459.jpg (99KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
1461837969459.jpg
99KB, 908x714px
>>42309869
youve been working out for 2 years and you can only do 2 pull ups? Why not just train for pulls up....
>>
I have done a home workout for 1 year using a pullup bar and DBs. I gained about 15 lbs in the process. My DBs are adjustable to 52lbs. If you don't have an actual home gym you will run out of weight fairly quickly. It really doesn't take long to be able to do split squats and lunges with 52lbs in each hand....or things like bent over rows....eventually you will need more than 52lbs.

At that point you either need to buy really heavy DBs or just join a gym. Considering that every adjustable DB I have seen that goes up to 70lbs or more cost $500-$600, that would get you into a gym for probably 2 years or longer if you get an introductory rate.
>>
>>42309951
See me at the bench with that tough talk.
We'll let Stacy decide who has the useless strength.
>protip: I'll warm up with your 1-rep max.
>>
>>42310005
>le Stacy wants a balloon animal XDDDDDD
>le one rep max :DDDDDD
how about we race uphill and see who reaches the top first? I'll even give you a 20 min headstart curlbro. or how about we box? I bet you're so slow I can fuck you up in half a minute.
>>
>>42310052
Eww, doing either of those things would make me lose my gains.
Though I am kind of interested in starting boxing.
You train that by yourself too or did you get lessons?
>>
>>42310115
lessons
>>
>>42310145
They were expensive too, huh?
Coaches for anything around my area charge way too much.
Then again I live in a big 10 city in America.
>>
>>42310163
just 25 euros a month
>>
>>42309530
No. Because you are lazy and making excuses.
>>
>>42309908
No to both.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.