[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To UK bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 147939303395333.jpg (44KB, 385x265px) Image search: [Google]
147939303395333.jpg
44KB, 385x265px
Have you noticed that there are less obese people in PureGym than in any other Gym ?

Is it because they're afraid of not fitting through >The tubes ?
>>
>>42308621

Had the exact same thought when my bag got a little bumped the other day. There is a lift at my pure gym so they can still sneak in as long as they are under the 750kg lift limit.

I just think there are less fat people as a whole in gyms. I hope they do all sign up and not turn up because the equipment is really good for the cost and those that don't turn up are subsidising my empty gym. Rows of brand new unused model D rowers collecting dust.
>>
who puregym newcastle here?
>>
File: 4L_o9VJ240v.jpg (52KB, 526x568px) Image search: [Google]
4L_o9VJ240v.jpg
52KB, 526x568px
PureGym and TheGym's across the UK are trash tier and filled with curlbros and pajeets.
>>
>>42309196

Went a few times, fucking hated it. At Eldon Leisure atm which is good but they only have one rack. If they added another rack I would probably never leave.
>>
I go to cheapest gym, £10 a month.
How much do you guys pay?
>>
>>42310350

At Eldon Gardens for this £10 a month short term and it's OK 2 racks and olympic platform. Even when it's busy they are normally not long to wait for one. Haven't been to st james or other gyms in Newcastle to compare it to. Last gyms were old gateshead stadium and kingway in mid 2000s.

I like that they advertise a 2 week fitness training course for £1400 that guarantees you and interview at one of their gyms, I can imagine even then after forking out £1400 or taking it on credit (more likely, and to be hired if you owe them) the job you would be interviewing for would be vacuuming/cleaning until you pay your debt off.
>>
what the hell kind of door is that?
>>
>>42308621
My local pure is filled with foreigners. They're taking our gains!
>>
I go to EasyGym and we have the same doors.
>>
Pure gym I go to only got two capsules. Sucks man. So busy in there as Well. Struggle to get on any free weights and find somewhere toto skip for warmup
>>
>go to puregym with friend once
>weights section in basement
>only two 10kg plates for the whole gym
>db rack covered in over a dozen dyels doing endless curls and flexing in the mirror
>Chicks doing 0 weight vanity squats in the only rack
>Indians everywhere
>Nigger trys to take the 10's off the bar as I'm benching them
>One hot chick goes past causing everyone to pause and stare
>Half the room is taken up by some massive TRX / CrossFit pull-up bar arrangement
>Everything looks like something out a SIR new years drawing

It was awful. First time in a commercial gym, and definitely my last.
>>
>>42314460
my pure is like this, i can only get a bar & rack in late morning or if i go after 9pm, both of which are retarded

theyre making a fuckton of money so it's not like they can't invest in weights. I guess I've already switched to homegym & calisthenics so i should just cancel my sub
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.