[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this so hyped?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: chocolate_mocha_chip-3265.jpg (66KB, 576x629px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate_mocha_chip-3265.jpg
66KB, 576x629px
I was about to buy this the other day until I picked one up, it had no weight to it, it was as if I was picking up a pen. Is this puffed up or something? And why is it soooo damn expensive. Why dont you guys just make your own low cal ice cream? Why the fuck you buy this over greek yogurt/cottage cheese?
>>
>>42307733
It's for fat bitches who always want to eat shit but want to convince themselves it's not.
>>
>>42307733
>Why is this so hyped?

Because it tastes good and won't ruin your diet. I think Enlightened tastes better than Halo Top though.
>>
it's expensive because its fucking good, and they know they're the best brand and can charge whatever the fuck they want for it.

you have to let it sit for 10-30 mins though, otherwise it will just be icy and take forever to eat.

my personal favorites: red velvet, chocolate, peanut butter cup, mint chip, chocolate chip.

i don't get the hype over birthday cake, i thought it was disgusting personally.
>>
File: POOINLOO.jpg (86KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
POOINLOO.jpg
86KB, 800x800px
>>42307733
it's not hyped. it's fucking POOH IN THE LOOHS viral marketing this shit non-stop.
>>
Not gonna lie that shit is pretty damn good.

At first I though it was some stupid marketing gimic until my wife got a free pint from a coupon.

It tastes remarkably similar to ice cream.

If you're a dude in your prime you can eat real ice cream because burning off 600 calls isn't a big deal.

But if you're a tiny girl in her late 20s this stuff is a godsend. It even had a pretty decent protein content

It's expensive because they almost certainly had to research some black magic to make this stuff.

Stop being such a faggot, eat real ice cream, and don't hate on the people that benefit from this product
>>
>>42307733

It's for fatties who don't want to feel guilty about stuffing their face.

If you're looking to just get some protein, go somewhere else. It tastes like shit, and it gets tiresome taking the time to eat through the entire carton. Might as well just have a protein bar and be done with it.
>>
>>42307771
Enlightened is really great. The texture beats out Halo Top, no question.
>>
>>42307733
It's ice cream.

Just enjoy it.
>>
>>42307805
How do I get this coupon? I want to try it but I cant bring myself to spend $6 on a tiny pint of meme cream.
>>
>>42307733

I just saw a dupe of this product by Kroger. I think its their "simply organic" or something, line of products.
You get two of these for 5$. Protein content is about the same, too.
Im going to buy some next week and see how they compare.
>>
>>42307733
Get Enlightened, faggot. The calories aren't too much more and the texture is way better.
>>
>>42307733
Low cal
Low carb
Taste alright

Perfect mass marking. Thought the taste is ok but I'm so deep into cut any cheap knock off taste like a god send.
>>
File: Halotestin-Fluoxymesterone.png (333KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
Halotestin-Fluoxymesterone.png
333KB, 600x360px
>Why is this so hyped?
1900 anabolic rating.
>>
>>42307774
Oatmeal and birthday cake are the best flavors. Also black cherry.
>>
File: 2342345663444.jpg (88KB, 718x597px) Image search: [Google]
2342345663444.jpg
88KB, 718x597px
>>42308121

I got excited about these when I saw them. I ended up trying the chocolate and the sea salt caramel, and they taste like shit. They use maltitol and monk fruit extract, which tastes terrible to me, as well as leaving a fucking awful aftertaste.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.