[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sperm count dropping in Western World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: reac24.jpg (96KB, 689x768px) Image search: [Google]
reac24.jpg
96KB, 689x768px
Why is this happening lads? I don't care about stopping it really, but how do we protect ourselves? A drop of 50% in less than 50 years.....
>>
>>42307582
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/sperm-count-dropping-in-western-world/

forgot link
>>
>>42307582
Estrogens and other hormones in the water supply. Xenoestrogens in all kinds of plastic bottles and containers. Sedentary lifestyles, not going outside as much and getting delicious vitamin D from the sun, unhealthy diets lacking the vitamins and nutrients necessary for promoting testosterone growth, majority of men waking up to how rigged the system is and how the 80/20 rule is real and only getting worse so they're opting out of life altogether which means less and less men are working on improving themselves.
>>
>>42307619
The sedentary lifestyle aspect is probably the greatest factor in low sperm counts (xenos, phytos, and higher body fat play a greater role in lower t counts). Testicular heat is inversely correlated with sperm count (the cooler your balls, the more sperm you produce), which is the reasoning behind taking cold showers. Also, you have the highest testicular heat when sleeping, laying, or sitting, and the lowest, counterintuitively, when standing, walking, and exercising. If everyone walked instead of sat at a desk all day, within a month I guarantee those sperm count results would be back to normal. Alternatively, you could go the autistic route and give everyone ice packs to put on their balls when they sit down or sleep, it would produce the same effect.
>>
>>42307619
>water supply is bad
>water bottles are bod

what do i drink desu?
>>
File: test.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
sedentary lifestyles annnnnnnd

WARM SHOWERS STOP SHOWERING IN WARM WATER U ARE FRYING UR SPERM
>>
>>42307855
fuck m8 is there any evidence of this or is it a meme
>>
>>42307582
We eat too much and the activity level have dropped, by a lot.
Along with all the chemicals we are exposed to.
>>
>>42307582
Good.

Too many people, too many fucking kids.

People expect me to recycle and drive a shitty electric car (which is actually more damaging to the environment) and moan about climate change, all while shitting out horrible fucking kids that cause all the real damage.

Get swole, fuck hos, do drugs, have fun, leave a clean slate when you check out.
>>
skinny jeans, all you faggots have been tricked by the gays
>>
>>42307953
they tell you not to take warm baths or enter hottubs while your trying to get your wife pregannt.
>>
>>42307582
>test getting lower in the west
>veganism on the rise in the west
hmmmmmmmm.......
>>
>>42308020

THIS FUCKING GUY GETS IT!

Fuck yeah anon enjoy this (you).
>>
>>42308020
You are actually a retarded child if you think like this
>>
>>42308020
You've got it all wrong. I'm assuming you're living in a first world country when I write this.

It's not Westerners faults that climate change is occurring. You can't blame them for having more and more kids.

Who you can blame? Africa.

By 2100 they are projected to have 3-6 billion people. In my opinion, you're legacy only matters if you have kids. That's the most important thing. Find a wifey, have kids. Otherwise, you have no legacy. I'm not saying go off and have 8 kids. But one or two is a good goal.

But, it's your life.
>>
>>42307953
See
>>42307838
>>
>>42307851
Sperm of apha males. Maybe you can absorb some of it as your own.
>>
>>42307851
Buy yourself a water filter.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.