[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fitness Conspiracies General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 0e9.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
Wanna know the real reason why barbell training suddenly became so popular? It's because roiders can so it and claim it's the reason they got so big knowing normies use machines. Barbell training is much harder to perform than machines, so much so that even if a normie manages to follow a barbell only routine for any considerable period of time, they will eventually quit because they can't build enough muscle mass naturally or recover quickly enough to sustain it. This installs plausible deniability in the normie's head, "maybe he's not on roids but the barbells made him that way". Nope, it's roids, every time. Every now and again you'll find some non roider circus freaks lifting serious weight with a barbell. This is proof barbells aren't any better than machines. Science has proven your muscles don't know where the resistance is coming from. If you use machines and work all your body parts to failure twice a week then you're already optimally stimulating your muscles. Don't fall for the barbell training meme. It's only popular because it's a decoy for roiders. They're afraid of getting caught and exposed. Machines are safer, easier and just as effective if not moreso because you can go to failure without a spotter.
>>
>>42306967

-10/10
You forgot to link in the jews or birth control pills in the water supply
>>
File: Pepe-3.jpg (108KB, 640x594px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-3.jpg
108KB, 640x594px
>>42307336
Everyone in the fitness industry is in on it too. Nobody is going to listen to your "expert advice" on form and take your foreign lab produced roids to break through plateaus nor are they going to support your steel worker industry barbells if they know using machines works just as well. Face it you got meme'd hard.
>>
>>42306967
Even if this was the case compound exercises would still be a more efficient use of time than machines.
>>
>>42308495
i'll trade 30 extra mins 2x per week for virtually no chance of fucking up my spine tbqh
>>
>>42306967
Suppose you're right, and machines really are a better way of training. What if you, through diet and exercise, became so strong that you could do every conceivable exercise on every machine with the maximum weight? You don't need to be obscenely strong to do this, many machines don't go past 200 pounds for anything. It's certainly achievable natty. Is that just it, that's as strong as you can get, head on home? I think that's the flaw with this concept - there's no real upper bound on how much weight you can put on a bar, so the strongest conceivable barbell user has at least the potential to be stronger than the strongest conceivable machine purist.

I need a hobby
>>
>>42308529
a problem for that one guy on planet earth to answer.

do another rep whoa you get btfo
>>
>>42308520
>2x a week

This bait is going from bad to worse.
>>
>>42308571
your dumb dude
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.