[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Changing my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: me.jpg (995KB, 1510x2136px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
995KB, 1510x2136px
Hi /fit/

I am 25 years old now living in poland. Most of my life I have been obese, like real obese, until 2/3 years ago. For over 15 years of my life I have been only sitting, lying, sometimes walking (never working out). I have been also consuming over 10-15k kcal per DAY. Let me give you an example of my daily food few years back (typical):
>start day
>eat nothing
>come back after school
>dinner (2 full bowls of spaghetti - like 1-2kg of pasta/cheese/sauce)
>drink coca-cola (up to 2 liters)
>sit and play vidya
>supper (again spaghetti or big pizza... sometimes a few sausages with 3 or 4 sandwiches + a lot of cheese, ketchup, maionaise etc.)
>drink coca-cola (up to 4 liters)
Plus between these meals (daily):
>1 or 2 MILKA chocolates (3 or 4 on weekends)
>0,5l of condensed milk (full sweet, almost sugar only)
>some chips etc. but not everyday

Been living like that for at leats 8-10 years. Almost ZERO activities.
At peak my stats were like:
>height 1,82m (6ft)
>weight 123,6kg (272,5lbs)

About 3 years ago I decides to change something. Stopped eating sugar like mad orc. Decided to not drink more than 1-2l of coca-cola a day. Started working out (jogging).

Fast forward...

Today I work out at least 2-3 times a week (3-4 is best choice for me). Every time I go running I ran at leat 10km, sometimes it is 15. I started to go to the gym a little and working out with dumbbels. I do not drink more than 1l of coca-cole a day. Sometimes I eat like half of chocolate or whole but only before training. I do not eat a few kg of spaghetti a day now, also.

My stats now are like:
>height 1,82m (6ft)
>weight 95kg (209)

Pic related is me yesterday evening at the gym. Could you, please, help me out? I want to loes like 10-12kg more and burn fucking belly fat. I feel like 90% of my fat is on chest and belly. Anyone willing to help me out?
>>
File: running.jpg (192KB, 994x1228px) Image search: [Google]
running.jpg
192KB, 994x1228px
>>42306770
For example, my latest running.
>>
File: runninnk.jpg (192KB, 1004x1205px) Image search: [Google]
runninnk.jpg
192KB, 1004x1205px
>>42306787
And typical/average training.
>>
It's simple. Find your TDEE using an online calculator. Make sure you set it to sedentary for the most accurate result. Eat at 500 calories below what it says. Cut out sugar and junk food COMPLETELY. Use MyFitnessPal to track your calories.
>>
>Anyone willing to help me out?

Read the sticky
>>
Read the sticky kurwiu
>>
>>42306770
Cut out all soda
No candy
No sweets
Get a calorie tracker app
Eat 1500 calories a day

I know, this is very minimalist and cookie cutter. But as long as you stay true to making healthy choices, and eating 1500 calories a day, you will lose weight.
>>
>>42306770
CUT ALL SODA

Drink nothing but water, soda is an addiction
>>
>>42306770
W sumie rób to co piszą, ale powodzenia od rodaka.
>>
Jedz wiecej bialka, twarogu z owsianka. Jedz 2000-2100 kalori dziennie przy obecnym wysilku. Biegaj i ruszaj sie wiecej. I pij duzo wody. Bylem na twoim miejscu anonie.
>>
When I lived in Poland I was very skinny. I moved to the US at around age 10 and before I was 12 I put on about 30lbs of fat. I kept gaining weight over the years too until recently. America made me a lardass.

Also, to lose weight basically do this
>>42306926
I also reccomend incorporating IF(intermittent fasting) to help you eat less calories. Also keep doing cardio and eat Low-Cal filling foods. Instead of eating a roll of kielbasa (~1k calorie) eat a whole eggplant (~100 cal)
>>
One thing that might help with not drinking soda, is drinking sparkling water. The fizziness helps with the craving and if it has some flavor that helps too. If you drink it for the caffeine, drink green tea or get caffeine pills.
>>
>>42306770
Cut the soda, drink Muszynianka or Cisowianka. I sometimes add a little bit of lemon juice to it.

Do you live in a big city? Go to proper gym, spend your next year learning technique, learn to foam roll, stretch etc.

Do you work? At first I also fallen for the fastfood lunch at work meme, because I was too tired to cook. Now I order proper catering instead.
>>
>>42307804
also if you are in a big city, go to the crossfit box, as polish CF is nothing compared to memes from /fit/. It's mostly entry level oly lifting, kettles and gateway to martial arts.

CF Stocznia in Gdańsk, CF Kraków and CF Solvay in Kraków, CF Krzyki in Wrocław.

No idea about Warsaw, but there might be something good. If not, join local martial arts club, as having proper lessons with trainer will teach you much better control of your body compared to solo training at the gym. Box, BJJ, Muay-Thai albo cokolwiek innego co robią Seby w twoim miescie
>>
>>42306998
Honestly to get fucking fat liquid calories are basically a requirement.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.