[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there a faggotthat comes to the gym with his reLly hot gf.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (142KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 500x730px
So there a faggotthat comes to the gym with his reLly hot gf. All he does is shows off to her and lifts heavier than normally. What the best way I can sabotage him and give him an injury. Not asking for a complete chance to ruin but like a 1-2% risk increase. Not trying to get kicked out of my gym
>>
>>42304555
You're pathetic. Keep wanking to my gf, see you next week in Atlanta OP.
>>
>>42304555
wait until he is maxing out on squat and remove a pl8 from a side
>>
Do olympic lifts next to them
Only works if u can do olympic lifts tho
>>
>>42304555
stop being such a jealous wanker
>>
Not giving him an injury but you can go without showering, get really sweaty and then do your exercises near them to give them your stench.
>>
>>42304563
Kek, anyone have that greentext?
>>
>>42304555
Fuck dude. Stop being so insecure and just do your own shit in the gym. Let other people do their thing and don't sweat the small stuff. You make much better gains that way.
>>
>>42304983
90% chance OP doesn't even go to the gym
>>
>Not enjoying staring at her butt whilst she squats
>>
>>42304555
>faggot
>gf
Pick one
>>
to slightly increase his risk of injury you need to do something that distracts him during the most critical part of his lift. i recommend working out near him, and dropping an extremely loud weight at that point in his lift, preferably near his girlfriend so that she jumps in shock, which should trigger him. good luck, anon.
>>
>>42304555
just kys twink.
>>
>>42304555
Offer to become their cuckold, she might let you lick her pussy after he cums in her.

Or stop being a pathetic faggot and find your own gf.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.