[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your personality is largely determined by your experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1500733836971.png (431KB, 1080x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500733836971.png
431KB, 1080x750px
>your personality is largely determined by your experiences in life, including how other people treat you
>how other people treat you in life is largely determined by things beyond your control, like height and attractiveness

What are the best lifts to build A E S T H E T I C S?
>>
>>42304399
OHP
rack pulls
>>
>>42304399
>How other people treat you in life is largely determined by things beyond your control, like height and attractiveness
What's it like being poor? I hear you have to cook your own meals
>>
>rejected and made fun of by peers throughout childhood
>rejected by every female I had a romantic interest in
>had an abusive an emotionally manipulative mother
>had an abusive sister who even got me arrested on a false domestic abuse charge
>currently have zero friends, haven't had so much as a crush on someone in 9 years
>instinctively insult and make other people feel bad about themselves
>trying to be nice to people takes a lot of willpower and makes me feel exhausted

What are some good calve exercises? Is calve size really determined by genetics?
>>
>>42305517
The singular form is "calf." You will never have big calves if you don't understand how to spell properly.
>>
>>42304399
>>your personality is largely determined by your experiences in life, including how other people treat you
no its not. you can make up a fake personality all the times.
actors do it in movies everyday dumbass
>>
i honestly dont get you guys. how can you go this deep? i'm 5'10, i would consider myself average and was never treated badly, even when i was fat. what happened to you? why would people treat you badly? i dont get this. there were always people around me in school i strongly disliked, but i simply avoided them. this happens to everyone and this is what everyone does. there was one guy who tried hard to make fun of me everytime he saw me, but i didnt care. i dont even know his name.
seriously, what do you mean? treated badly by who? other people? guys your age? bartender? co-workers?
im as average as you can go and people treat me nicely. i rarely go out other than drinking at a local bar, but when i do, i usually end up talking to someone i dont know and find someone i can connect with, even though i can be awkward as fuck.
some days bartenders act more tired and annoyed, sometimes theyre overly nice. i think you take things too personally.
>>
>>42304399
>>how other people treat you in life is largely determined by things beyond your control, like height and attractiveness
I know this is a shitty bait thread but for anyone taking faggot OP seriously- that not true.
The most social and likeable guy at my old job was a fat balding manlet.
On the other hand, I have a guy in some of my classes, he's probably 6'5, legit looks like he could be an action hero, blonde with a square jaw, but he's extremely socially awkward, so I see him sit alone all the time or talk to some chubby girl.

Myself I'm unattractive and skinny but 6'1 with thick hair, so overall I'd be on the same level as an average, maybe even below average guy.

I've had times in my life where I was the absolute lowest loser in any given social circle, as well as when I was alpha and even had (attractive) girls showing interest.

That being said, having a good personality is very hard. I can see alot of my negative behaviors and thoughts in my dad (who was actually somewhat attractive when he was younger, he also managed to marry my mom, who everyone says is extremely attractive), which is probably where I picked it up from, but it is so hard to be self aware, but to also catch yourself doing them.

Also obviously being attractive helps, so work on that.
>>
>>42306401
Some people have things fundamentally wrong with them, usually due to shitty parenting or upbringing. It's that weird kid who always sat by himself at lunch, the kid who everyone cringed when he tried to talk to them, the kid who if anyone was to shoot up the school, it would've been him.
>>
>>42306488

He got hacked because he was an autistic shut in from being shat on when he was younger. He probably browses here and is reading this right now.
>>
>>42306401

It probably happened to other kids right in front of you and you never saw it. You were probably tangentially part of it.

Leave this thread and forget about it, it doesn't affect you or anyone you know, you'll never understand it anyways. Go be happy.
>>
>>42306760
>It probably happened to other kids right in front of you and you never saw it.

nope. there was a nerd who was bullied but only in 5th-6th grade but at that age, most kids are cruel and will pick on each other. he got along well with girls and other people too. he was just extremely smart and the kind of guy who never says a bad word. i literally never heard him swearing in 4 years. people sometimes hide his shoes or something but it was purely for fun, nothing to actually hurt him mentally or physically.

im definitely not happy but i dont get these "i go out and people are disgusted and treat me badly" like what do you do? most people dont give a shit about random people. everybody is busy looking at their phone and worrying about their own shit. i cant believe someone would get so many negative attention from strangers
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.