[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former skinny guys/fatasses At what point did you typically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 2.png (471KB, 673x464px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
471KB, 673x464px
Former skinny guys/fatasses

At what point did you typically start getting mired by women? At what point do they begin to notice that you are working out?

I'm a skelly and have gained about 8lbs recently. I'm sure that I'm visibly bigger but no one seems to have noticed yet.
>>
>>42304397
are you ugly anon?
>>
>>42304397
do you wear fitting clothes?
>>
>>42304397
pic related is the body of the guy in the op's pic
now tell whether the chink in the op's pic mirin his face or his body?
>>
It took me about 3 years (got serious in 2014) of dieting and working out haphazardly before I noticed the mirin

I've dropped 110 pounds (280-170) - no fancy program, just eating at a deficit
>>
Generation Kill was fun
>>
>>42304397
girls like guys with good faces more than they like a ripped guy
>>
>>42304397
11 weeks into my first testosterone cycle. Gone from stage 4 cancer patient, to just "slim" with plenty more to come.

I'm actually on a waiting list for a cosmetic surgery assessment (UK here, so on the NHS) but I recently saw a photo of myself on a night out and was surprised. Even more surprised, utterly shocked even, when I found some photos a friend took of me on my camera. Would post the before and after, but not on 4chan.

Still not 100% sure if I'm good looking. I was initially diagnosed with body dysmorphia, until I pointed out that I think I'm attractive, I just get told I'm ugly a lot. I'm also not an autist, so accept this and assume other people aren't "wrong".

So I'm fixing myself. Maybe getting ripped will help. As I say, I'm already massively different, and have had comments. Looking at the before and after photo, it's no wonder women found me repulsive.

But I'm not against facial surgery if that's what it takes.

You have two choices in life -
1. Accept who you are, but also accept people might not like aspects of you. Put up with it and shut up. Never blame others for your problems, whether you can help them or not.

2. Change. Aside from your height, you can fix everything. Just takes effort.
>>
>>42304397
Starting fitting into size mediums. My face thinned out and I got a bicep vein. Wore a tank top to a party one time and it's literally been uphill since then.
>>
>>42306629
>I just get told I'm ugly a lot.
Then you are ugly. I am by no means a model, but I have never in my life been told I am ugly. If people are telling you you are ugly, then you are seriously, potentially deformation-level ugly.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.