[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ please help me everyone is saying this is normal weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (165KB, 1485x835px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
165KB, 1485x835px
/fit/ please help me everyone is saying this is normal weight its making me think im crazy as i seem to be the only one who thinks this is overwieght.

This is overweight isnt it?
>>
>>42304214
It's a video game character. She has no weight.
>>
>>42304214
no she just never skipped legday
>>
>>42304214
it's overweight for a cartoon character but not for a real person
>>
You can see her collar bones, she is just THICC looks like she can crush a virtual watermelon with those legs.
>>
>>42304214
she's a fictional character with a fictional phisique
>>
>>42304214
From a clinical standpoint, she's overweight. However, if she were a real person she would have god-tier fat distribution and likely lifts for strength.

It's the difference between being 5'8" and 150lbs and being fit with good genes, and being 5'8" and 150 lbs with a sedentary lifestyle.
>>
>>42304214
Yes this is most definitely overweight.
>>
>>42304214
In real life someone with that body would be overweight with a double chin, a gut, and celulite. Those proportions are almost impossible
>>
>>42304214
what bothers me more is that her hair looks like it's made of plastic
>>
>>42304214

Anon, didn't anyone ever tell you that overweight *is* normal weight?
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (72KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
72KB, 800x598px
>>42305123
>>
I read that as "fartnite" at first.
BRAAAAAP
>>
Sexy as fuck weight.

In real life though, 99% of women can't achieve those proportions. She's thick as fuk which makes whales think they can relate to her, but they don't understand she has massive hips and a 23" waist / flat stomach,
>>
>>42304214
that's a picture OP, a picture can't be overweight. I'm sure you are tho.
>>
This is what fat chicks think they look like.
>>
>>42304214
Yes, she is overweight, but overweight is the new normal. You are all correct.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.