[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /fit/, I come to you need of advice, this Monday I was doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Anterior_Shoulder_Muscles.jpg (186KB, 565x485px) Image search: [Google]
Anterior_Shoulder_Muscles.jpg
186KB, 565x485px
Hi /fit/, I come to you need of advice, this Monday I was doing push day and I hurt my neck while doing bench press, I pressed my neck into the bench and got my neck locked a bit, but since it's normal for me to have a stiff neck I carried on, I did inclined bench with no problems but when I when on to do lower cable flies I got a pain in the left side of my neck so I stopped, got some anti inflammatory and now the neck pain is almost completely gone, the thing is I now have a weird feeling in the collarbone area, like something isn't right, I don't feel pain doing any movement it's just this constant weird feeling of like the muscle being weird idk, I was hoping maybe someone has had this same issue and can help me out
>>
File: rotator_cuff.jpg (17KB, 325x296px) Image search: [Google]
rotator_cuff.jpg
17KB, 325x296px
>>42303051
I would guess it's your supraspinatus.
>>
>>42303064
I see, should I just keep doing some stretching and rest then?
>>
>>42303184
Define 'collarbone' area, it's pretty wide.
>>
>>42303209
At the base of the neck, going under the collar bone it feels like
>>
File: asdfa.jpg (143KB, 719x568px) Image search: [Google]
asdfa.jpg
143KB, 719x568px
>>42303260
Sounds like you sprained your SCM on the bench and pissed it off again doing low flies.

The muscle fibers of pec major that do the lower pec flies attach to the clavicle and meet the lower attachment of the SCM.

Take a rest, light massage + stretch the neck on that side. Look up how to palpate SCM

If I'm right this should help
>>
>>42303051
>constant weird feeling
homosexuality. and yes, it is weird and an abomination.
>>
>>42303329
how would you know how it feels tho :thinking:
>>
>>42303318
aright i'll do this, thanks a lot for the help
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.