[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sumo deadlift How is this autism lift allowed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download (12).jpg (6KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
6KB, 266x189px
>sumo deadlift

How is this autism lift allowed
>>
>>42302716
what's an autism lift

like terrorism or something?
>>
Agreed. It makes no sense to do a sumo deadlift when the entire point of deadlifting is to build muscle on posterior chain. Sumo takes out a lot of posterior chain and hits quadriceps more. Why would you want more quadriceps work when you're already doing squats/leg press?

The only intelligent option is to do conventional deadlifts, as it's going to give you the most bang for your buck when it comes to building muscle on your posterior chain.

I'm even saying this as a manlet with short arms, which means conventional deadlift is harder for me compared to someone with long arms, but I don't be a bitch and change to sumo, I stick to conventional and suck it up and my posterior chain loves me for it. I even do deficit conventional deadlifts to make it even harder for me and build a stronger lower back.
>>
>>42302716
It is purely for women so they can feel like they are strong and do a man's lift when they have completely bastardised the dead lift.
>>
>>42302772
>when you're already doing squats/leg press
Because I'm not doing either one of those. All I have to do is sumo deadlifts, and my leg compound lift is out of the way, and I can move on to isolating my ass with weighted glute bridge (I use your mom as my weight).
>>
>>42302772
It makes sense if you compete in powerlifting since you get higher numbers everyone else should do conventional with exception of guys with short arms that doesn't let them deadlift with a straight back.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.