[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nootropics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: noop.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
noop.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
do nootropics like phenibut work? Like everyone else here on fit, im a social autist. Could this help me relax and make social gains?
>>
>>42301776
phenibut isn't a noontropic, it's just simply like a benzo. and yeah it works
>>
>>42301776
Phenibut's didn't seem to do much for me or its effects are very exaggerated. It is nothing like getting hammered with alcohol, or even having a few drinks. It may have had a very small effect on making me less inhibited, but that might have just been the placebo effect. I only did it for about a week though (followed directions and didn't use them on consecutive days).
>>
>>42301776
caffeine with l-theanine is a pretty good combination, although I think some people really exaggerate it's affects. It mostly just takes the edge and jitters off a good caffeine buzz and makes it more clean clear-headed and focused. I definitely notice an improvement in mood as well
>>
>>42301885
I personally don't feel a phenibut dose until well over 6-7 hours after I took it. Are you sure that you didn't just not notice it then since it's so subtle?
>>
>>42301885
I legit blacked out on phenibut once and my room was a mess when I woke up 14+ hours later
>>
>>42301776
I found something that works.

My IQ has been tested at 145-152 by psychologists. Basically, I drill a hole in your skull into the center of your brain and fuck the hole to orgasm. My high IQ DNA sperm then coagulates and makes you smarter.

Otherwise, nothing really works.
>>
>>42301941
Yeah I took that into consideration. I've heard that the peak is around 4 hours for phenibut. I did feel sort of more relaxed after taking phenibut, but again the effect was so small that I would think it might be placebo. Anyway, I still have a lot of it so I think I'll just take 1.5 grams after about a week of not taking it and see if it'll do anything more then.
>>
>>42301952
I had nothing like that from a dose of 1.5 grams. How much did you take and how often do you take it? Did you take anything else? Not that I'd want to blackout, but I literally feel almost nothing from it.
>>
>>42302006
>>42301990
>>42301885

Few things might cause this difference.
1: Some people do not appreciate subtle effects.
They either 'feel nothing' or 'are completely spangled/wrekt'.
2: To some people the effect is perceived as more significantly pronounced and more noticeable because their normal state is less calm in some way. (behavioral tendencies, how solid is structured thinking and memory etc) Their brain is doing more and therefor the braking effects are more evident. (Note: level of neuroticism/activity is no indicator of intellect)
3: Different sensitivity to Gabaergic drugs or more specific GabaA or GabaB, you can find out by comparing the effects of phenibut to benzo's and alcohol to gauge sensitivity.
>>
>>42301776
I found that phenibut doesn't really do it for me after about 5-7 hours. It suck too because I ride the bus and on my way back home I'll fuckin knock out and miss my stop. If anything if your looking for a good mental focus and anxiolytic try sulbitiamine. It's cheap and it works. It's just a synthetic vitamin b1.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.