[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the "RESPECT THE STRONG MAN" meme true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: dasdassas.jpg (38KB, 606x310px) Image search: [Google]
dasdassas.jpg
38KB, 606x310px
I had in my whole life a underweight body. Plus a small height, make a small weak man combo.
>45 kg
>167 cm
>16,1 BMI

I always had certain problems what concerns about have respect from strangers.
People who know me and talk to me respect me because they know my personality.
But for complete strangers, in the street or in a party, people take fun and bully me.
It's somehow clearly that is my body thing. A weak man that complete lack the capacity to put fear into someone, even for a woman. A manlet weak as a wood stick.

But... I tried to change.
I ate a lot, and rushed to 53kg. 19,1 BMI (no more underweight!!!) and started the gym one month ago, which I am doing daily and loving so.
If I become muscular, people will treat me different?

Strong men have more respect from other at first meetings?
>>
im a manlet and after only 2 years of lifting people move out of my way now when walking and say "sir" and "sorry" while they literally bow their heads even if theyre not doing anything wrong.

it's the strangest fucking thing. i'm still an autist on the inside but either my increased confidence or muscle mass makes people place me on a higher social ladder rung. also girls spill spaghetti around me a lot, they cant talk to me without stumbling over their words.

normies are weird
>>
>>42300834
Since i lost a bit of fluff people treat me with more respect.
They make eye contact and say hi and shit.
Life gets easier the more attractive you get.
>>
>>42300887
>also girls spill spaghetti around me a lot, they cant talk to me without stumbling over their words.

ONE DAY
>>
>>42300929
>>42300887
I am seeing already.
In place of have a 13 boy body to a army's soldier body can TRULY make difference, although the same guy is inside that muscular shell.

With a ridiculously ridiculous body people still see you inside, but it's like your physical gives you a -20 modifier penalty in all social interactions.
With a muscular healthy one, it's a +20 modifier gift.

It's a pleasure to know that it's only matter of time to become a big guy and conquer them all
>>
Yes. Fit body shows discipline and self respect for ones own body.
>>
>>42300974
keep working anon, we'll all get their one day <3
>>
>>42300887
hate to break it to ya slugger but
>people move out of my way now
when I see an arm-flailing manlet walking down the street who seems like he lifts I know to give him room because he will not angle his shoulders at all, like all other full grown, well adjusted people do. It's got nothing to do with respect, its just I'm holding shit or I don't wanna break stride or I'm not insecure and need to validate that I'd knock you 3 feet to the side if we went shoulder-to-shoulder. real gangsta ass niggas don't flex nuts cause real gangsta ass niggas know they got em, ya know?
>also girls spill spaghetti around me a lot, they cant talk to me without stumbling over their words.
It's because now you have the confidence to approach them, and they hear a voice, look around, then finally look down and see who is speaking to them and they are so flabergasted that some manlet would approach them that they are literally speechless.
>>
File: man1.jpg (164KB, 800x486px) Image search: [Google]
man1.jpg
164KB, 800x486px
>>42301030
>>
>>42301019
got no idea what you're saying bub

>>42301043
you made me laugh so hard i'm not even going to argue
>>
>>42301104
good, twas merely a joke all along
>>
File: 214.png (511KB, 479x490px) Image search: [Google]
214.png
511KB, 479x490px
not op but..
how much time would it take me to look decent?
i'm 5'8 and 116lbs
>>
File: 1494079460102.gif (758KB, 336x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494079460102.gif
758KB, 336x200px
>>42301319
>>
>>42301319

Just go twink ottermode if you want quick results.
>>
>>42301319
how the hell are we supposed to know what you mean by "decent?"

just fucking lift and find out before someone on here takes your ip and geolocation from your pic and you wakeup with sweaty neckbeard licking your twink asshole
>>
>45kg
>ate a lot to 53kg

what the fug? I'm the exact same height and I look skinny fat at 70kg.

Where are you from?
>>
It's true OP

I was 191cm and 60kg most of my late teens, I gained 22kg in about 6-7months basically all muscle and people react a lot differently to me now.

I never get "accidentally" bumped by other guys in the club, people generally I feel are a lot more "cautious" around me.
>>
>>42300834
To be honest, yes. But you'll notice more people's physical flaws and yours
>>
>>42300834
absolutely yes. a lithe frame is quite bad if you are around the type of people who are dumb and low-educated, or for the types that are naturally aggressive. 99 pounds is deathly skinny though.

if you are around smarter people/people who collect degrees/professional types/formal settings they don't respect you by virtue of the fact that you're big. they are more likely to assume you are dumber than you are unless you present yourself as intelligent-looking.
>>
>>42300834
Bruh just today i had my first experience with this. Walked into the breakroom at work and this new guy whose at least 4" taller than me (im 6'1) and 50lbs heavier (hes a fat fuck) look at me as I rounded the corner, caught my eyes for a split second and instantly his eyes moved down to my chest/arms then he just looked down and away. Never had a reaction from someone like that before, could literally sense the beta in his face. Ive only been lifting for 4 months but i guess people are noticing the noob gains.
>>
>>42301319
About a year for really good results, considering your routine and diet etc are on point. Just start man you got nothing to lose.
>>
>>42302338
he was probably trying not to laugh at how small you were
>>
>>42302366
Hey maybe youre right, but as a lanky autist my entire life i think i could recognize that pretty easy by now.
>>
>>42302384
just keep going brah, sorry for bully

we're all gonna make it
>>
>>42302391
Yes we are
>>
>>42301319
2+ years
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.