[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: fat.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
I'm supposed to go to the gym about 40 minutes from now
I lost literally all my motivation through the day
I'm working out for a couple of days and was feelig pretty good about it, but I really don't wanna lose another day
Help me please

Also motivational thread
>>
>>42298095
just harshly self talk to yourself about not being a pussy
>>
>>42298095
Listen OP, people are going to call you a tremendous pussy in this thread, and they'll be 100% right.

When I first started working out I would get days like this. What worked for me was making myself go to the gym and start working out for 10 minutes. If by the end of that 10 minutes I still felt like shit then I would walk out the door guilt free; it just wasn't my day so whatever I'll try again tomorrow. But probably 95% of the time I would stay because by the end of that first 10 minutes I would actually feel better than when I walked in the door.

Working out is addictive but your brain hasn't figured that out yet. Trick yourself into making that connection in the beginning and soon you'll get to the point where you can't stand a rest day (I'm currently losing my mind sitting at home right now).

All I'm trying to say is go to the gym you fucking faggot.
>>
>>42298095
The hardest part about going to the gym is actually getting up and going to the gym.

Are you going to be the flake who lifts for 2 weeks then stops because it's too hard or will you be the reliable and committed man who never misses a workout?
>>
>>42298109
>>42298685
>>42298920
I did, anons. Just got home and ate a banana, an orange and a beef. Did a nice workout, tomorrow there will be more

Thanks for calling me a pussy
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.