[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any lifts for dick gains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Are there any lifts for dick gains?
>>
>>42296211
Doing dealifts and squats will incrase your lower body blood flow, that helps with erections for obvious reasons
>>
>>42296211
Are there any lifts for gums gains? Ear lobe gains? Nose gains? Vision gains?
>>
>>42296211
lifting in general will help you get dick
>>
No, I'm asking if there is a lift program with weights attached to your dick that you do lifts with.
>>
>>42296211

Become erect.

Do kegel exercises to raise your shaft, 4x10.

Progress to contracting to raise your shaft and holding in the raised position for 3 seconds, 4x10.

Progress to raising your shaft with dry washcloth draped over head of shaft, 4x10.

Progress to wet washcloth, dry hand towel, wet hand towel, etc.

You may not look like Chad, but you'll be able to fuck like Chad. Happy lifting!
>>
>>42296211

Gas stations usually have a whole range of options near the cash register.
>>
Pshh, don't listen to these assclowns above my post. Yo, the best gains for that there cock is vaginal kegels. Word the fuck up nigga.

Let them walls squeeze yo' tip. Blood flow will strenghten the weaken state of flaccidity therefore harrowing the circumference of pump tenacity.
>>
>>42297551
Why 4x10?
>>
>>42300525

That isn't set in stone. For lack of a better word, you can do as many reps as you want. This is just what I do.
>>
>>42296211
You stupid mother fucker.. you're obsessing over something as fucking stupid as your DICK, and I'l bet you're average looking at best, DYEL as fuck, and BORING AS FUCK.

Get your shit together and STOP OBSESSING OVER YOUR GODDAMNED DICK YOU RETARDED PRIMATE
>>
>>42300574

Make sure you didn't soil yourself while you were typing that out.
>>
Kegels can increase your dick size like an inch over a long period of time (12 to 18 months) if you do them every day. It depends on your genes though, like everything.

Either way, you'll still get harder and more frequent erections, so there is no drawback.
>>
>>42301092

And don't forget far greater orgasm control.
>>
Does lack of proper nutrition/depression/amphetamine use result in less firm erections? The last time I really felt like I was at 100% was months ago when I last had sex and honestly, even then I think I remember feeling a little lower than usual. Lately, while fapping, I am lucky to feel 80% and usually feel like I'm 60%. I'm worried my dick is fucked
>>
Shclong expands 3x15
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.