[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0202.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0202.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
lmao
>>
>Spanish flu
>100 million deaths worldwide

>bubonic plague
>quarter of Europe's population killed off

Don't get me wrong, smoking and heart disease are problems, but there's nothing ridiculous about being scared of Ebola.
>>
>these problems exist so you should be concerned about that problem
Wtf I love bleeding out of every orifice now.
>>
US actually does some good and goes and stops the spread.

>lawl USA is scared
>>
File: 1499644603198.jpg (47KB, 429x491px) Image search: [Google]
1499644603198.jpg
47KB, 429x491px
>>42296188
>>42296226
>>42296846
>triggered amerilards completely missing the point as per usual
>>
File: 1495292223297.jpg (75KB, 622x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495292223297.jpg
75KB, 622x1024px
>>42296911
>M-MY BAIT ISN'T WORKING!!

try harder faggot
>>
>ebola

You're about 3 years late with this post, sweetie.
>>
>>42296911
No, we get the point. The point is just dumb false equivalency.
>>
You could also put "GUNS!!!" in there and it would be just as funny.
>>
>>42296188
this
+ all of those are self-inflicted and if you die to it, you deserved it
>>
The thing is, I can't catch obesity from a fat man's cough.
Not that I'm scared of ebola
>>
>>42296188
You'd have a point if there was more of a scare over heart disease than the bubonic plague. That's a pretty hard benchmark to beat, considering people at the time literally thought the bubonic plague sounded in the endtimes. It's not exactly like medieval peasants whose entire villages were dying out of the plague shouted "ZOMG, FEVER!".

The reason modern man cares more about lung cancer and heart disease is that the bubonic plague has been eliminated. Your equivalence is false.
>>
>>42297194
You can't catch ebola from a man's cough either, mate. Only from contact with bodily fluids. The reason why it spreads so fast in Africa is poor hygiene and certain funeral rites. In a country like America, even if ebola became a thing, it would kill its hosts faster than it would spread and eventually lose ground. Unless some waterplant gets infected or something, and those places are heavily guarded/monitored for a reason.
>>
File: TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIND.jpg (33KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIND.jpg
33KB, 300x301px
>>42296944
>lel, they're mad about ice cream meme

[spoiler]>Only 3 scoops
C'mon[/spoiler]
>>
>>42297393
Ebola can be transmitted through saliva so there could be a chance of contracting it through someone coughing near you.
>>
>>42297522
[spoiler]kek[/spoiler]
>>
>>42297580
Yeah, if they cough into your mouth like in some barbaric African shithole. In civilized countries you cover your mouth when you cough.

That said, even in an uncivilized shithole coughing at someone isn't a guaranteed infection with Ebola, unlike diseases that travel through air. So assuming proper hygiene practices are in place, ebola will kill its hosts faster than it can spread.
>>
>>42296097
None of those things are as painful and lethal as ebola. They mostly kill people when they're 60 or over, and on top of that they're easily avoidable.
>>
>>42296911
>implying there aren't massive public campaigns against obesity, smoking, and alcohol already

kill yourself
>>
Holy shit how are you dummies not getting it? The amount of Americans infected by ebola were 11. Only two died. It's stupid to worry about ebola when you got more realistic and frequent causes of deaths to worry about.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.