[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in order to lose weight i am eating 6 cups of salad per day,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

in order to lose weight i am eating 6 cups of salad per day, along side 2 sausage patties and 12 ounces of beef.

i don't want to do it anymore. what should i do
>>
File: 1500903888275.jpg (675KB, 1880x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1500903888275.jpg
675KB, 1880x2480px
Canned fish and chicken breast.
>>
This guy is like the alex jones of nutrition. Are these people just manipulative personalities? Or is it something different... Are they just so dumb they can successfully lie to themselves?
>>
>>42295464
what does he lie about?
>>
>>42295464
Begone, globalist.
>>
File: really makes me thing.png (14KB, 232x85px) Image search: [Google]
really makes me thing.png
14KB, 232x85px
>>42295610
>>42295595
I just don't believe it. Our ancestors could NEVER eat that much shit in a day. Why does this guy think he can convince anyone beyond a standard deviation below average intelligence to buy his crap? Common sense tells us that our hunter/gatherer ancestors, or even our early hominid ancestors, didn't ever have access to seven fucking cups of vegetables per person per day.
>>
>>42295730
maybe not but it's more than possible that it's still healthier for us despite not having evolved eating that much of it.
>>
>>42295769
It's the same tactic weight loss and fitness gurus have been using since the beginning of televised broadcast.

Tell them to eat more in volume, but less in calories. Whoever can convey this message in the least offensive, innocuous way, wins. Let's assume half of people would understand the Cal In < Cal Out formula. As in the half of the population on the right half of the bell curve. Perhaps these guys realize that this demographic wouldn't even NEED to lose weight due to them having common sense.

Their real profits come from drawing in the low IQ demographic who're attracted to a little mysticism and a vague idea of what healthy means. Telling them that their only hope to be ""really healthy"" is by following their little weight loss dance and buying my FUCKING SUPPLEMENTS.
>>
>>42295289
Why would you eat sausage or beef to lose weight

How about switching to chicken and fish you nimrod
>>
>>42295915
chicken and fish taste bad and i'm only eating 1600 calories a day
>>
>>42295943
learn to cook chicken like a non-tard and see where it gets you faam

that's proton right there buddy
>>
>>42295289
Iifym
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.