[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PPL 2x or PHUL?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

PPL 2x or PHUL?
>>
>>42294159
Is that janoy's head on zyzz...
>>
>>42294167
Absolutely
Now answer the question.
>>
Honestly its about the same, pick what you like.
>>
>>42294159
Doesnt matter as long as your muscles gets trained 2-3 times a week with enough volume.
And all muscles are trained pretty much equal. Maybe with soem extra work on the back as it got so many muscles, and so much muscle mass.
>>
>>42294159
I expected him to look far worse
>>
>>42294246
>>42294255
Any recommendations for either? I like more volume and longer sessions but thats more difficult to find a balanced program
>>
>>42294283
You do what you like then find a program that fits it. do the one that lets you have long sessions with ltos of volume, but dont overdo it. As the rule of diminishing returns is very strong when it comes to lifting. Which is why training each muscle 2-3 times a week is essential.
modify one of them to fit your goals and preference.
Just dont add lots of stuff and overdo it. YOu barely need to add anything to provide a big change.
>>
>>42294283
In my experience, PPL X2 will drain the life out of you if given enough intensity. Never tried PHUL because fuck going 4 times only and train legs half the time. I ended up following the PHAT pattern with my own exercises.
>>
>>42294283
I really enjoy PHUL. Have made nice progress with it too.
>>42294619
This guy has my only complaint. Lots of leg work. My lower back now has stretch marks..
>>
>>42294159
Ive heard better results about PHAT than PHUL
>>
>>42294159
i mean both of them are just templates.
do candito 6 week, it's an upper/lower. the excel sheet is on his website and make sure to read the pdf. the benching part is mediocre so if you are finding it lacking you can substitute it with nuckols 3x int bench from 28 free programs and use canditos upper accessories (taking the second bench day light).
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.