[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Desperately want to Freestyle Wrestle but can't find anywhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Suplex.jpg (127KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
Suplex.jpg
127KB, 640x468px
Desperately want to Freestyle Wrestle but can't find anywhere to learn it, anons.
What do?
>>
>>42293992
ill wrestle you naked in the gym basement at 5pm
>>
>>42293992

grinder is a good app to use
>>
>>42293992
Unless you're in HS, try a UFC gym or something
>>
Damnit.
>>
>>42293992
you're too old to start wrestling. anyone who does it out of highschool has 10 years of experience on you.
>>
>>42293992
Someone post the webm where the guy does OP's pic but ends up breaking his neck instead
>>
You will find clubs near gaybars
>>
>>42294116
idgaf I want a combat sport that rewards strength and explosivity. I dont want to compete. Only 23
>>
I want to wrestle with a girl like moosefix, not dudes.
>>
>>42294342
Find any wrestling club basically all wrestling styles are explosive and athletic
>>
>>42294370
only wrestling club in my COUNTRY is pro wrestling..
and I feel like BJJ is a soccer mom game.. did it for a couple months and got sick of GI training. I will go back if I have absolutely no choice though. Just sucks to feel inferior to a wrestler.
>>
>>42294411
Try Judo/Sambo and mix it up with BJJ. It's what I've been doing for years, and I can take on wrestlers with an equal amount of experience just fine on the back of semi-regular no-gi training.
>>
>>42294411
Where do you live?
>>
>>42294450
the sandniggerlands where theres too much money and not enough morals
>>
File: 1497495670422.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497495670422.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>42294449
This. Sambo is GOAT.
>>
>>42294477
>that submission
Used it occasionally after seeing that vid. It's nasty as fuck, almost fuck up someone's arm with it while going easy.
>>
>>42294476
also I am faggot
>>
>>42293992
Find clubs in your area, start with the big cities and work your way out. Check universities for open mats this time of year.
http://www.teamusa.org/usa-wrestling/membership/athletes/find-a-club
If not American search around, UWW main site has plenty of information
>>
>>42294476
Israel has an OK wrestling team, not great but good enough for you. If you are a Muslim then Egypt has a decent program. Otherwise you'd best head to the Caucasus, Turkey or Iran, though I doubt they want you around.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.