[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gains goblins or time ho's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: feelsinspaaaccceeeeeee.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
feelsinspaaaccceeeeeee.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
All you guys complain about women being gains goblins and all that, but how do you know if a girl is just trying to waste your time?

Just had by 3rd date with this qt3.14. She was all over me all night, but nothing sexual has come out of it.

I almost feel like this is a good sign, and maybe she isn't just another roastie who gives it up to everyone. But how do I know if this bitch is just trying to waste my time!?!?
>>
>>42292124
Gotta be direct with her OP, the sooner the better. Tell her you're attracted to her and you want to take it to the next level or some shit. If she says yes great, if no move on to the next one without wasting your time
>>
>>42292124
Any girl who gives it up within a few dates gives it up to everyone fast
>>
>>42292124
The point of dating is not to have sex. The goal in a relationship is to ramp up quickly, but set boundaries. Have you kissed her yet? Go for a late night walk in some beautiful area. Take her dancing. Have a midday pinic. Ultimately, enjoy her company. Things will progress from there.

As Nietzsche wrote, marriages fail not because of a lack of love, but from a lack of friendship.
>>
File: 1496893296533.jpg (177KB, 750x830px) Image search: [Google]
1496893296533.jpg
177KB, 750x830px
>>42293206
Lol fag
>>
I used to have a problem with this too but i'm here to help you. What you do is what i call the 'seek and destroy' method.

You need to be somewhere where you are alone together. It can work in social settings too but it's harder. You must both be sitted down. Ideally you are watching a movie together.

Talk to her, and every times she laughs at your jokes(if she likes you she will laugh constantly) start touching her knee when you laugh. Slowly progress up her thigh after each consecutive laugh.

Now what you do is ask her if she wants a backrub. I give the best backrubs in the universe because i have great grip strength and know anatomy, what you need to focus are the traps and spinal erectors, most people are tense there due to poor body posture. You will see her relaxing and moaning, now the trick is to push a bit harder to make her yelp and then whisper sorry :) to her ear AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART TOUCH HER NECK WITH YOUR NOSE and give her a light kiss. If she responds positevely to that you will fuck her tonight. Keep backrubing and slowly move your head towards her, asking if she likes it. Let her feel your breath on her neck(you better not have a smelly mouth nigger).

From there on you are set. Start kissing her neck, slowly caress her on her arms , hug her and work your way up to her boobs. You should be fucking right away.

I know it sounds creepy as shit when i type that out but trust me, it works. You need to touch a girl to know if she is DTF. If she is uncomfortable she doesn't like you. Also girls hate it when you grab them by the waist because it isn't an erogenous zone and also they let everyone do that to take pictures with them. The neck and back is where it's at. Also the hip flexors are the shit but it's harder to progress there.

If you have any questions let me know.
>>
>>42293732
That does sound pretty creepy bruh, but I know what you mean.

I think I've just gotta set some strong boundaries to let her know I'm a guy who values his time. Other that that we've been kissing and touching the shit out of each other.

Last night we were at a bar for a little while and her hands were all over my arms/shoulders/back. I feel like it's just a matter of time, but to further complicate things her last relationship was with a woman (it was pretty long too) so I'm not sure if being with a guy again is a bigger step than I'm imagining, idk
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.