[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time on /fit/, just read through the sticky. How do I lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Honestlycanttellifshopped.jpg (53KB, 242x604px) Image search: [Google]
Honestlycanttellifshopped.jpg
53KB, 242x604px
First time on /fit/, just read through the sticky. How do I lose spot weight? I.e lose weight from my calves
>>
woah hold up there, who's that fucking adonis in the pic?

(it's not possible)
>>
>>42290346
That's Mark "the king of /fit/" Patton
>>
>>42290363
Is it possible to have this amount of lean mass at such a low bodyfat natty?

>Mark
>>
>i read the sticky
>sticky clearly says spot reduction is a myth
>>
>>42290340
>read sticky
>you

Pick one
>>
>>42290340
theres actually a really easy and (relatively) quick way to lose weight like that. You need to be physically and mentally prepared though because while the process is simple, it takes effort
so what you will need to do is to start off on a diet of high iron which you can get from red meats, once you have your iron levels up you will be able to do the next part without too much worry
once you have finished the previous step, i want you to go down to your local hardware store and pick up a saw and then saw off wherever u want to lose the weight from. if you want to lose weight from your calves just saw off all the muscle and other shit.
hope this helped
>>
>>42290562
Should I get an iron cutting saw?
>>
>>42290340
Faggot
>>
>>42290340
Wow!!
>>
>>42291359
forgot to mention; I'm not OP.

Just wanted to clear that up. Thanks guys
>>
>>42290806

I recommend a chainsaw, the pattern screams bad ass.
You'll scream too, but hey, let's do it for the kids.
>>
>>42293021
Thanks, although I'm not OP
>>
>>42290340
Wow, so BIG
>>
>>42293510
I know right????
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.