[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jar of peanut butter a day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Has anyone tried it ? if so how much weight did you gain and how long did it take? is it effective to gain weight fast?
>>
>>42289359
I put on about 6kgs from doing this.

My shits were nice and oily as well.

That kind of annoyed me desu, as I used to like shitting out the large logs into plastic bags and then putting it in the freezer. Several hours later I would re-insert the frozen turd into my ass and use it as a dildo.

Oh well, the price of bulk gains tho I suppose.
>>
>>42289359
Why would you do this to yourself? Gomad is a cheap and effective way to gain weight, this is just going to make your shit burn
>>
>>42289383
How long did it take to gain that?
>>
>>42289402
A month or so
>>
>>42289383
>>42289402

How long did it take you to shit?
>>
>>42289383
Too forced
>>
>>42289412
?
>>
>>42289411
Quite a while, I'd usually take an erotic novel into the lavatory with me tho.
>>
Assuming you're chugging a 40z of the good ol jiff creamy a day

You're looking at about 6.5k cals a day
245g of protein
280g of carbs
560g of fat

22%/25%/53%

Let's just say jar of peanut butter will have you looking like boogie in time.
>>
>>42289468
>22%/25%/53%
That's not how it works. % refers to calories. It's closer to 15/15/70% approximately
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.