[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is alchohol really that bad for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1501020688022.png (19KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1501020688022.png
19KB, 500x390px
Is alchohol really that bad for you?
>>
>>42288916
no
>>
>>42288916
yes
>>
>>42288916
maybe
>>
Excess calories, damages brain cells, and lowers testosterone.
>>
>>42288947
low cal drinks, brain cells are for faggots, gets you laid which in turn increases test checkmate faggot
>>
File: 1432724756686s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>42288951
>>
water retention makes you look fatter immediately
>>
people that don't drink are at an immediate disadvantage when it comes to socializing in their 20s and 30s. When you don't drink it makes people wonder what the fuck is wrong with you whether it's alcoholism or some medical issue. People will never assume it's for /fit/ reasons and regardless they will prefer to avoid you and your problems. It can seriously disadvantage your capacity to make friends, and progress your career via networking, bonding with your coworkers, and high level interactions with clients.
>>
>>42289008
I stopped drinking last year and I'm doing just fine, enjoy your autism, mate.
>>
>>42289008
I go on business lunches and dinners all the time. It's not like the fucking commercials where someone orders a sam adams and all of a sudden you get the sale or your boss is proud of you. Ordering water especially when looking fit always sparks conversation on what to eat and how to work out and why someone goes down that path. Made so many contacts and signed plenty of contacts by drinking water and ordering grilled chicken. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1492135876337.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1492135876337.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>42289008
fuck off
Are you really that weak?
Plenty of people don't drink and the one's who do for networking reasons will most likely do so moderately and don't give a damn if you don't.
Do you really think I wanna be friends with (pre-)alcoholics or that they have anything to say in the workplace?
Stop being 12 you fag.

pic unrelated
>>
>>42289040
What kind of business meetings happen in your moms basement, anon?
>>
>>42289022
I just said it was a disadvantage m8 not that you can't do fine without it
>>42289040
t. works in the midwest or some shit industry
>>42289106
>Do you really think I wanna be friends with alcoholics
no and neither do other people, and that's the first thing they think of when you say you don't drink
>>
>>42289170
Do you really think I wanna be friends with stupid people?
There are tons of reasons why someone wouldn't drink; only retards would think it's because of former alcoholism.
>>
>>42289170
Work in Miami actually. And what would you consider a shit industry?
>>
>>42289008
I work in the alcohol industry so I get enough drinking in that way. Ordering drinks with people isn't some magical key to success. Having a round of sake during dinner is a business ritual in Japan, but no one worth meeting with will judge you for having water over a beer during a business lunch. And so what if it's a legitimate medical issue? One of my coworkers is diabetic and has to keep his drinking strictly in check. Everyone understands it and we still have a great time even though he isn't downing every shot that's offered to him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.