[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dumbmeathead/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1476647728200.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476647728200.png
29KB, 741x568px
Who else here is living up to the dumb meathead stereotype?

>tfw i couldnt understand the instructions to recharge the ac on my car and my older sister had to do it for me
>>
>>42287303
Sleep better and read stuff you idiot. It'll be good in the long run, 'cause I know you weren't born that stupid, you've just let your mind rot. It's not too late
>>
>>42287303
i only seem like a dumb meathead in new social interactions like having to go into a store and talk to someone.
i think im pretty smart otherwise, just "autist" not literally but in the internet way of saying i'm a shy awkward pussy when it comes to unfamiliar social encounters
>>
>>42288672
That is actually a good idea considering i havent read a proper book since school
>>
Since when do you have to recharge the air conditioning on your car
>>
I've found that talking about fitness with scientific terms and explaining in excruciating detail the metabolic processes helps not sounding like an idiot when the topic of working out comes up.
>>
>>42288778
When you have a leak in the ac system that causes freon to escape. The repair process is expensive because it's through the entire car and they normally have to dye it to find the leak. So it's cheaper to buy a 10$ bottle of freon in most cars if you don't have a warranty.
>>
>>42288807
>go to gas station with free air hose
>put tissue paper inside car
>blow pressurized air into ac system
>wait for paper to move
>plug leak
Feel free to bill me
>>
Everyone around me tells me I'm smart but I feel like a turbo tard.
>>
File: 1500999411816.jpg (118KB, 1060x704px) Image search: [Google]
1500999411816.jpg
118KB, 1060x704px
>>42287303

So here is how I became the dumb meathead in my semester

> students council thing (no idea how to translate) organizes a freshmen weekend
> drive to a big house in the woods
> drink all the time
> get in heavy rain while playing football
> have to wear my matching sweatpants and sweatshirt from now because all the other shit is soaking wet
> drink more
> get really loud and obnoxious but having fun
> fuck two girls on the last evening

After getting back:
> people call me big blonde dummy
> people shout my beerpong pump up mantras
> solid reputation of being hot but dumb af

All from getting drunk in a track suit. It sucks desu senpai
>>
>>42289151
Just ace the class.
>>
>>42289662

I fucking destroyed them all in the hardest class we could take.
Didnt work, still dumb chad
>>
>>42287303
friend told me he got some new gear. i asked what his stack was. he was talking about vidya
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.