[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am male. Is it possible to get a big round ass through diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 20170726_150145.png (2MB, 1440x1256px) Image search: [Google]
20170726_150145.png
2MB, 1440x1256px
I am male. Is it possible to get a big round ass through diet and exercise as females can?
I am not transwender or anything of the sort. I just want built-in ass cushioning.
>>
>>42284064
Genetics and fat distribution

Do a bunch of deadlifts and your ass will pop in a couple weeks, and that will be about it unless you dirty bulk
>>
>>42284064
squats
>>
well that chick had cosmetic surgery so she's a bad example
just look up all the guys on /fit/ who have said they fell for the SS meme and you'll see the kind of big round ass you can achieve
>>
>>42284080
ATG or powerlift? Or same effect?
>>
>>42284400
deadlifts and RDLs
wide stance box squats
>>
>>42284064
>exercise as females do
Don't ever do this. The most latte mom-science shit you'll ever see, mixed in with "spirituality" and a lot of dietary meme fads based on quasi-pseudoscience bullshit.

Women are the worst.
>>
I've been squatting 1x10 30 lbs for a year and my ass is bigger than most girls in my class.
>>
Question sort of related to OP's.
Is there a part of the squat motion that works glutes more?
>>
>>42284064

Squat and deadlift. Women just waste their time in the gym for the most part.
>>
>>42284400
i did ATG high bar, stiff legged DL and normal deadlifts. My ass got huge to the point of silliness. Recently dropped all leg exercises to reduce the size of my butt
>>
>>42284400
atg is more focused on quads

RDL, hip thrusts, calf raises
>>
I got my huge ass from DL and squats sometimes i also do seated leg curls for my DL.
>>
>>42284670
Post pics you slut.
>>
>>42284064
Brazilian butt lift, like the girl in your picture.
>>
>>42284743
sorry babe this was 3 months ago, butt isnt waht it use to be
>>
>>42284464
reading comprehension anon..

he's asking if, like females can, he could get a nice ass through exercice and diet.

not specifically going through a dumb woman's routine
>>
>>42284064
hip thrusts are GOAT for mass on the ass. swimming helps too lmao proper front crawl is hella good for your glutes
>>
>>42284512
Low bar and all the way at the bottom.
>>
>tfw I have a big round ass but I'm a guy
>>
>>42284064
OP is always a faggot
>>
File: 1494586454124.jpg (51KB, 570x761px) Image search: [Google]
1494586454124.jpg
51KB, 570x761px
>>42287049
me too, mixed feelings man
>>
>>42284064
You can add roundness to your ass by lengthening the muscles while you build them, any stretches that target glutes and hamstrings will help, but you can't force your body to add fat to that area if it isn't already there.
>>
>>42284064
thats a fake ass, not diet and excericze
>>
>>42284064
Different lighting, different clothing, different pose, different angle.
Is this slut serious? Literally no progress in this progress pic.
>>
>>42284064
The reason why girls get this huge transformation is because their body stores more fat there than it does for men. Both men and women can build muscle in there ass, but the reason women's asses look so huge is because they have a LOT of fat there, whereas men usually don't.
>>
Well, I was born with a big ass and almost no upper fat or muscles, this fucked up my life for a big time but if I wanted to be a trap I would be the best.
>>
Do some dudes really not have fat on their ass? My bf% is like pretty fucking low (like calf, Adonis, bicep vein without pump low) and .5-1" layer of fat all over my tuchus. More fat than anywhere else with possible exception of inner thigh.

Must be fucking weird to have a literal bony ass
>>
>>42284064
>cushioning

Wtf man, you trying to pad your ass for the pounding you get from your boyfriend every night?
>>
unironically sqwatz + oatz
>>
I have a butt
>>
Squats, oats, soy
>>
>>42284512
Yes, and you have to do it right. Many people do it wrong. after squatting the weight down and coming back up to lock out squeeze the glutes BUT DO NOT PUSH THE PELVIS FORWARD. Simply squeeze the glutes with contraction and a little posterior tilt
>>
>>42284064
Its mostly fat distribution. Hop on estrogen and you will have a pretty round ass. Otherwise, you will not get it. Sorry. You can get a stronger ass by doing squats and deads, but you aren't gonna get thicc fat female ass
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.