[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is smoking weed good for bulking since it helps you eat more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: bun.jpg (40KB, 748x496px) Image search: [Google]
bun.jpg
40KB, 748x496px
Is smoking weed good for bulking since it helps you eat more?
>>
I guess
>>
weed is gay

/thread
>>
I used to smoke weed and i always felt weak in the gym
I was hungry of Chips, biscuits ecc but not of healthy dens food
I quitted smoking and i passed from 74 kg to 85 kg in 3-4 months
>>
File: 1449330319584.png (317KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
1449330319584.png
317KB, 600x776px
>>42283114
You'll eat more but also burn more, so it doesn't matter in that case
The thing is: it fucks up your sleep and that's one of the BIG THREE.
Weed is fun, but don't let it become a habit
>>
I'm the opposite if I smoke I'm not hungry.
>>
File: 50% Sea 50% Weed.png (258KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
50% Sea 50% Weed.png
258KB, 500x376px
>>42283114
gotta be honest m8, long term weed usage will generally see your food intake go down not up.

Before the ganj I had an appetite and when i would get high i would get the munchies like a motherfucker.
Now i have no appetite and i get an appetite when i smoke weed.
smoke weed if you want but if you're doing it to get the munchies the munchies eventually becomes your normal hunger, doesnt really help
>>
>>42283114
bump
>>
If you eat heathy when munchies hit, then I don't really see a problem. I personally wouldn't smoke every day though because I find that it hinders my energy and strength but, thats just me.
>>
Weed is fine in moderation. I find when I smoke heavily or do dabs it fucks up my sleep schedule hella and i dont eat
>>
Prepare your food before you smoke. Make a salad, peel an orange, grill some chicken and set yourself a plate; tastes divine when you're high.
Don't smoke too much or it affects your lung capacity and your short term memory.
Don't make it a habit of doing fun things only when high, it damages the personality by making you dependent on it to feel normal.

That's my advice if you want it to be beneficial.
Twice a month is a good amount.
>>
>>42283557
This desu.

When I first started smoking I could literally eat until I puked but now when I smoke I rarely feel hungry and if I do get the munchies its for shitty food and sweets and not the shit I should be eating
>>
>>42283557
This

I use weed to bulk in a way that I smoke on saturday or sunday before lunch, so I just eat like a pig until I pass out in the evening.
>>
>>42283479
>weed fucks up your sleep
dude what

indica puts me to sleep and keeps me asleep all night

i smoke regularly for hunger reasons, because before smoking regularly id have a hard time forcing food into me... well now weed just makes me clear out the kitchen.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>42283114
No, but edibles are.

I live in a legal state and have used cannabis edibles in the evening to increase my appetite.

It works. Cannabis is fantastic for stimulating your appetite.

Smoking and vaping is trash and if you do either you should kys.
>>
>>42283823
It disrupts REM sleep

"Ingesting THC or marijuana before bed also appears to reduce the density of rapid eye movements during REM sleep. Interestingly, less REM density has been linked to more restful sleep."

http://www.leafscience.com/2014/09/13/marijuana-rem-sleep-dreams/
>>
>>42283847

>needing weed to eat
>calling others trash

lmao kys my man. im stepping outside to smoke a cig the way you smoke cocks, faggot
>>
>>42283823
I used to SWED for some time, after quitting I was actually able to dream again, plus I was less depressed
>>
>>42283310
Nigga you gay for threading your own comment
>>
weed gives me schizophrenia, paranoia and psychosis

it fucking sucks. fuck weed
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.