[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone try this stuff? Or any of the other products they sell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-07-26-11-53-41.png (503KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-26-11-53-41.png
503KB, 1080x1920px
Anyone try this stuff? Or any of the other products they sell?
How well did it work if you did and were there any major side effects?
>>
>>42281396
Bro, sit down. Let me give it to you straight. Don't buy supplements. Just roid.

>"Trenorol"
Kek. $62 bucks for this shit?! Nigger, just buy two vials of test-e and call it a day.
>>
File: no.png (34KB, 420x461px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
34KB, 420x461px
>>42281419
Just to reiterate, if you actually think you'll get big off pic related then you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>42281396
Steroids are illegal. Legal = not steroids. Not steroids = doesn't work like steroids. Quit being so fucking stupid. OF COURSE THEY DONT WORK! It's a scam.
>>
>>42281419
>Kek. $62 bucks for this shit?! Nigger, just buy two vials of test-e and call it a day.

Pretty much can end the thread here. First thing I thought when I saw this thread was "why do people waste their time and energy on this bs instead of just pinning"

OP is like one of those people who wants to lose weight and will do anything, including fad diets and weightloss pills, instead of just eating less
>>
Not that i think its some kind of miracle cure, but i read about a study and the participants were given HMB+atp and they obtained a decent overall boost after the "cycle". If it were me, i'd choose the HMB+atp over that shill you posted OP.
>>
>>42281396
It's a scam.

If you want to roid, and do so legally.

Get a non methylated, non banned prohormone.

You will still need cycle support and PCT.
I suggest 1-Andro due to its potency and the fact it basically doesn't aromatize (no gyno).

Dose up on sips through.
>>
>>42283505
Can you do this in pill form? Or do you have to pin? Also what would you recommend for support?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.