[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Became a chubby fuck recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: bodygym814r.jpg (108KB, 590x817px) Image search: [Google]
bodygym814r.jpg
108KB, 590x817px
How do I reach this appearance?I was in ok shape last year and I was into sports but events has led me to quit my job and I spent almost 9 months just sitting in front of a computer.

Now I'm getting chubby and my tits are big as well.. What to do best to lose belly fat and titties? I eat 3 eggs + veggies for breakfast everyday, 1 kitkat bar, lots of coffee and tea, home cooked meal for dinner.

1 cheat day of kebab + soda can.
What tips could you give me?
>>
>>42280757

>What to do best to lose belly fat and titties?
Eat less you fat fuck.
>1 kitkat bar
No.
>1 cheat day of kebab + soda can.
No. You're setting yourself up for failure if you plan to reward good actions with shit actions that fuck with your progress. You can do cheat meals sometimes, but don't schedule them. The goal should be stop eating shit until it becomes part of your nature and habits. Stop with the bad ones you weak willed fat cunt.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with kebab
>>
>>42280757
You didn't become chubby recently, it takes time and realize its going to take time to lose all that weight.
Read the sticky it has all the info you need
>>
>>42280757
eat less do more. track your calorie intake with an app like myfitnesspal or lose it!

also if you had to quit your job, why didn't you spend that past 9 months playing more sports?
>>
>>42280757
>What the fuck is wrong with kebab
A kebab isn't a cheat meal lol.
>>
>>42280757
If people could pay me to take 10kg's from them I could make so much fucking money. And I could do it alongside my day job. Managed to climb up to 85kgs last year then stopped focusing on my diet and crashed back to 75. I recon I could easily charge $100 per kilo for that shit.

And OP your eating to much. Replace that kitkat for a square of 90% strength chocolate and remove sugar from your coffee. No soda its jew trash. And take a smaller portion for the home cooked meal. If you want to lose weight you want to be just a little hungry all the time. Just a little, not starving.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.