[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop doing brosplits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: CYKXXJE1_400x400.png (240KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CYKXXJE1_400x400.png
240KB, 400x400px
Stop doing brosplits
>>
Fuck you fatfuck if I want to look like you, I would do your routine.
>>
>>42279679
You're missing th point, Rip cares about strength only and emphasizes this quite often.
>>
>>42279703
You'd look better with rips routines+accessories+A GOOD DIET than you will with a brosplit
>>
Both strength and aesthetic advocates completely misses the point about SS.

The aesthetic advocates say you should completely avoid it and start doing volume, bro work if you will, directly.

The strength advocates say you should always stick you strength because, we assume, you're a natty and that's the best way to get big for said natty.

The aesthetic advocates doesn't realize that the novice phase doesn't involve that much muscle growth. There's simply no point focusing on pure hypertrophy at this point because most of the gains you get are mainly neurological adaptions. If we start with hypertrophy from the very get go, we're sort of throwing away our potential to progress at an astounding rate that will never be matched again in your entire lifting "career". Sacrifice hypertrophy now and reap the benefits later.

The strength advocates doesn't realize that even though you're natty, you can still train like a bro, like a bodybuilder, if you do it intelligently. Powerbuilding is probably the best example. Train heavy compounds and finish off with high volume accessories. Keep frequency high, keep intensity high. Keep progressing strength, but keep progressing in volume as well. There's nothing inherently wrong with brosplits, as long as you do them correctly, which is very rare.
>>
>>42279709
Being kinda strong is cool but no one cares if you can deadlift 405.
>>
>>42279805
>doing things depending on whether other people care
>not ripping 4 plate off the floor like the bitch lightweight it is just to make the man on the mirror happy proud
I'm so sorry you were born and raised like this. I feel glad I'm not you
>>
>>42279805
>no one cares if you can deadlift 405.

Stop going to cookie cutter gyms.
>>
>>42280287
Whats ur dl
>>
>>42279795
lol clueless

Heavy compounds aren't needed at all
>>
>>42279805
This
I lift purely for aesthetic and couldn't care less about strength, we don't live in the stone age anymore why would someone need extra strenghts. Looks is all that matters
feels good not to be a aquat/ddl autist with big legs/ass/waist and t-rex arms
>>
File: 1493165141900.jpg (134KB, 605x795px) Image search: [Google]
1493165141900.jpg
134KB, 605x795px
>>42279795
>>
>>42280652
aren't needed for faggots that's true
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.