[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I think I have a solution to rid the west of obesity. So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: perfect.png (533KB, 637x481px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.png
533KB, 637x481px
Guys I think I have a solution to rid the west of obesity. So it's pretty common for fatties to have a hard time losing weight simply because they cannot control their urges. It's literally as simple as eat less bad stuff to be healthy, and eat less calories to lose weight. Since cravings, and addictions can get in the way of that I think I have the perfect plan to get people to lose weight fast without any risk of going off track.

First you take the fatty and essentially put them into a medically induced coma of sorts. From there you have a tube to feed them the necessary vitamins and minimum calories that their body needs. You could potentially just have them on an IV drip for vitamins if their fat alone can fuel their energy needs during this time along with everything they need to stay hydrated, etc.

With this, they would basically be asleep while the fat is lost, not have to deal with the low carb effect, or sugar cutoff and breeze right through it.I also believe that after they have lost the weight and reset their cravings, they won't taste the same old junk food as something that is satisfying anymore.

Thoughts /fit/?
>>
>>42279288
Who pays for this and don't say the tax payers or insurance
>>
Diet and exercise is far simpler.
>>
>>42279330
The fatties who want to lost the weight.
>>42279337
It is, until you see people like boogie who have no self control.
>>
File: 1430981451245.png (67KB, 965x610px) Image search: [Google]
1430981451245.png
67KB, 965x610px
>>42279288
so you basically give them a way to sleep through the months of weight loss and then give them back their lives?

they will just go right back to eating a shitload. Might as well take off the IV and let them die in their sleep.
>>
>>42279288
Who fucking overcomplicates this?
It's as simple as shitty nutritional education compounded over generations.
You develop your baseline from your parents, and if your parents were ignorant fatties, you're going to pick up their ignorance and teach it to your own children, etc.

A contributing factor in America at least is money and subsidies. The industries that profit on the prevalence of sugar have money everywhere to make sure that nutritional standards are always skewed, information misrepresented, and products are shilled so that they can keep selling calorie dense garbage food to the poor and ignorant and convince us that it's normal.
>>
File: Fat_Loss_Room.jpg (33KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
Fat_Loss_Room.jpg
33KB, 550x413px
Coma is too dangerous. I had the idea of putting them in a locked room. They sign a waiver that allows us to keep them locked in until they lose the weight. The room will have a TV, computer, and nice utilities. Food will be provided every couple of hours but the calories will be restricted. The room can only be unlocked by stepping on the scale and reading the goal weight.

I'll be able to advertise 100% success rate and people will flock to my business. The only slump I have is getting regulatory approval to lock people up like that.
>>
>>42280103
Just lure them to saudi arabia or some other not so democratic state. Gitmo-style ...
>>
>>42280120
All my customers are here in the USA, and I want to collect all the fat housewives.
>>
>>42280133
I see ...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.