[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to get fit in 21 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: whoareyou.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whoareyou.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Alright, /fit/. I'm going off to college in 21 days, and I don;t want it to be a repeat of high school. I want to get /fit/ quick. I plan on going on a 30 day fast tomorrow and going to the gym, but don't know what specific exercises I should be doing to maximize my results.

For context: 230 pounds, 6 foot, no lifting experience.
>>
You waited too long dipshit
>>
Kys
>>
>>42277219
Start fasting with cold water. Take amigos and daily vitamin. You can have coffee but keep hydrated. That's it.
>>
>>42277246
Work out?
>>
Kys
>>
Putting on muscle takes dedication and time. Only a teen would think that planning a month prior to an event and working out will help. A year minimum is needed to look like you lift. You can always improve after a year
>>
>>42277247
You could just eat a nutritionally dense meal with high carbs right before working out, then compensating with more cardio.

It makes for more sustainable and overall healthier progress
>>
You're not getting actually fit in 21 days. If you do everything right (you won't), you might obtain some newbie gains, but that's it. Fitness is not a fuck swing outside, and you will still be a (skinny) fat loser at the end of your 21 days.

If you're not intending to keep up the pace after starting college, you might as well not bother at all. Read the sticky.
>>
In 21 days you can't put on noticeable muscle mass. Best you can hope for is losing some fat, but even that is a very short time.
For example, most I could do in three weeks was 4.5 kilos (some 10 pounds), and some of that was obviously water weight.
>>
>>42277219
would you be mistaken for a rugby player/grew up on a farm kinda kid?
or are you be the kind of guy no one would be surprised he got a video game tattoo?
>>
>>42277219
You could put on like 4 lbs of muscle at the very best, so building muscle in that short amount of time is out of the question, and even if could gain like 10 lbs, it would still be hidden under the mountains of fat. Your best bet is unironically a water fast, but not even that will get you to a healthy weight in that short amount of time.
>>
>>42277571
but he could fix his posture by lifting, that would help a bunch
>>
>>42277219
XXXTREME emergency liposuction
>>
>>42277219
DNP
>>
>>42277609
That's true, but he didn't say he has bad posture.
>>
>>42277219
>I plan on going on a 30 day fast
you won't last 1/10th of that
>>
>>42277219
whoo boy
>>
File: disgusted-homer-57b1df51a45ab.jpg (33KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-homer-57b1df51a45ab.jpg
33KB, 600x886px
>>42277219
>/fit/ in 21 days

Are you retarted?
It takes years of dedication and discipline to get /fit/
You won't even see results for months.
>>
>>42277219
Ok, there's a really easy way to lose weight that people here won't tell you about it and the equipment is super easy to come by.

The only thing you need is a fork. I'm 100% serious with that. All you need to do is find your fork and put it down, then not pick it back up again.

To be clear, I'm saying that you just need to put down the fork.

>>17018018
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.