[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my diet /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).jpg (891KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
891KB, 1698x1131px
Rate my diet please /fit/

I'm 6'0" ~140lbs

Morning:
2 cups of oats, 3 cups of while milk

Lunch:
1 giant 1lb can of ham (800 cals, 72g protein, some fat)

Dinner:
3 cans of light chunk tuna (360 cals, 90g protein) (not albacore, so less mercury supposedly)

Before bed:
2 cups of whole milk (for slow digesting casein)

+ multi vitamin.

2560 cals, 196g protein.

If i need more cals/protein later, I'll throw in a can of chicken breast too.

Tell me why this is going to give me aids or something.
>>
just stop fapping to traps for one second please bump
>>
At 6'0 you should be getting more calories... And why the giant 1 lb can of ham? Not sure what kind it is but I'm sure it has a massive amount of sodium so enjoy your heart bursting
>>
>>42277422

It has 5g of sodium. That sounds like a lot.

Ham is just pretty easy to get for me. Maybe I'll swap it out with chicken or something.

I'm pretty sure that 2560 is well over my maintenance, and I'm not trying to dirty bulk myself into 200lbs with a bunch of fat.
>>
>>42277201
Dude your life sounds so sad and bland and boring. How can you eat that shit for over 3 days is beyond me.
>>
>>42277441
>6ft
>140lbs

honestly you should just dirty bulk, just make sure you hit the gym hard and keep your protein intake high. you got a lot of ground to cover.
too many newfags focus on trying to get things perfect the first time around, youll learn things as you grow
>>
>>42277201

What a shit diet.

You need to start thinking beyond macros. You're practivally overdosing on protein, while eating no veggies. Don't fool yourself thinking that some multi vitamin will take care of your needs. That shit doesn't absorb well and it provides no minerals that are essential to your body.

You're eating canned food buddy.

The only good thing here is that you're eating four meals and enough protein. For a quick fix, add some berries to your morning oats and about 250 grams of veggies to lunch and dinner each. Ditch the canned food for real food. For before the bed, eat something else. Quark and a fruit maybe.

Eat fish at least 2 times a week.

That's about it, meanwhile teach yourself a few things about nutrition and fine tune it afterwards.

Whatever you do, don't neglect your veggies.
>>
>>42277492

I used to life a lot for 4-5 years and was at ~210lbs. I just stopped for a few years because i didn't care and drank nothing but coffee all day. Dropped down to 135 pretty quickly.

>>42277498

Yeah i pretty much agree with most of this. I'd like to replace the canned food for fresh meat with less sodium, and throw in veggies for each meal I'll try to do that soon.

thanks
>>
>>42277201
Your diet is total shit.
>oats
>whole milk
great.

>no vegetables
>no carbs besides oats
>no fat besides whole milk
>canned ham and canned tuna and canned chicken breast
>6'
>140
Jesus christ famalam what are you doing.

Here's what you do:
Eat three complete meals, and then drink a bunch of whole milk in addition to that.
>Morning
Oats are fine, eat some eggs too
>Lunch
>Dinner
Both meals, do some combination of:
>veggies
I don't know where you live and how poor you are, just get something. Fresh would be great, but frozen veggies are an alternative.
>carbs
pasta, potatoes, rice, ..
>meat/fish
If it's so convenient for you, you can eat the canned shit for your meat. Fresh organic would be better though.

If you "can't cook", you're retarded.
>how to cook pasta/rice/potatoes
literally just boil in water until done
>how to cook meat/fish/poultry
just throw it in a pan with a little oil/butter and cook until it's done
>how to cook veggies
depends. Some you can eat raw, but generally either cooking them in water or in a pan (like the two above)
>how to season so it doesn't taste like shit
add salt & pepper
>>
>>42277553

I like the oats because i can literally just drink them with milk without "cooking". I really can't be fucked waiting an hour for boiling water to seep into a noodle.

I do agree vegetables are needed. I'll probably get some canned diced green veggies and just down them with one of my meals.
>>
File: OFF VS ON.png (796KB, 1702x1136px) Image search: [Google]
OFF VS ON.png
796KB, 1702x1136px
>>42277201
i'm 5'5" and 150lbs, man das sad you're 10lb lighter but 5 inches taller. not tha tmy manlet height is anything to brag about.
Anyway, your protein intake is way too fucking high for your carbs. That's like a cutting diet 1 week out lmao, excluding milk.
General rule is 60% carbs, 25% protein, 15% fat.

I suggest having more meals in general.
I have 6 meals commonly, so strive for at least 5.
You need more carbs.
Structure your meals a little more better, each meal should have a carb, a protein and some kind of vitamins.
E.g Chicken, rice, broccoli.

If you eat things like broccoli, asparagus and etc, you won't have to take your trash multi v's man.
>>
>>42277600
>waiting an hour for boiling water to seep into a noodle
Fuck nigga you don't even want to make gains.
First of all, it doesn't take an hour. Cooking Pasta takes like 10 minutes.
Rice takes a bit longer, around 20 minutes.
Potatoes depends on how big they are. If you cut them into small pieces they take about the same time as rice.

If you don't want to cook every day, you can meal prep
>buy everything in bulk once a week
>cook everything in bulk once a week
>prepare portions for every meal for the week
>put 2-3 days worth of meals into the fridge
>put remaining meals into the freezer
>three times a day, take out a prepared meal and eat it
>if you want it warm, put it in the microwave or throw it in a pan with a little oil

If even that little bit of work once a week is too much, just eat a lot of bread.
>>
>>42277653
When will they learn.
>>
>>42277869
never have learnt, never will.
go away hungry skele.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.