[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Transformation from Fat to Fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1480537286169.jpg (36KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480537286169.jpg
36KB, 640x400px
Here's my story from Fat to Fit
> Be me, typical Wisconsin suburban kid in the late 2000s
> Parents were divorced, not a whole lot of friends, so as you can expect I was a fat little kid
> Not my mom's fault, but given my family situation I basically had to come home with my older sibling straight after school, so no sports
> Freshman year of HS, still fat, no friends, and annoying
> Halfway through my lonely year, some german exchange kid comes
> Deutsche Fag from some city named Kiel in the north
> I don't know why he was at my school for half a year, maybe his dad's business, but he hardly spoke any english
> Though I didn't speak German, we started hanging out
> He's amazingly fit. Does push ups for fun, has abs at age 14.
> Evantually I learn he's a God like rower in Kiel, on their best team and everything
> SoundsHipster.png
> Intrigued, so I look into the AnonCityRowingClub
> Turns out they have a Learn to Row thing during the summer.
> Great, it's summer and I don't wanna be bored
> My mom is happy I'm actually going to do sports in HS, so she drives me there at like 6am every morning (bless her soul).
> I hate it at first.
> So much cardio, so much fat shaming. My coach was an old guy from Australia who called me 'fatass', and asked me over and over why I was on his team
> The only thing that kept me going was the memory of God-like German bro and how I wanted to be like him.
> Evantually the weight just sheds off
> I didn't eat too much, I just never exercised.
> Holy fuck I hate the taste of soda now.
> Holy shit I'm actually eating vegetables?
> The next year at school everyone is shocked-
> Literally, everyone thinks I'm a new kid after just 3 months.
> Nope, still me
Although it took me another 2 years to lose my viriginity and find friends and all that, it all started when German Bro got me started on my path.

I'm telling you this, fit, in the hopes that some day you can impart your knowledge onto others so they may change their lives. Mine did.
>>
>>42276388
You need to find that german bro on Facebook and send him a message saying thank you.
>>
>>42276388

as a current fatass I literally gave my pizza to my dog after reading this
German Bro inspires me too
>>42276415
>>
>>42276415
Yeah honestly. I forgot his name but I might just call my school and see if they can get his name from the records, which I'm assuming they have to have.
>>
>>42276440
Keep it strong, my son. I dropped rowing a few years ago and I had to begin my journey again, though it always gets easier. Here are some tips I can give you from a former fatass.
> Don't put yourself in a situation where you can eat bad foods.
Basically this means total self control when buying food from the grocery store. Because lets face it, if you can steel your courage before you walk in, your job at home gets so much easier without delicious foods calling to you. Look up the 'fit 4chan diet' for ideas on what to buy, and learn how to cook healthily but filling.
> Doesn't matter if you feel like shit. Make going to the gym your ultimate priority besides eating right.
If you find yourself saying things like, "I'd love to go to the gym... but.... Remove the but from the equation. Whether that means taking the garbage out before work or getting extra work done on Sunday to leave earlier during the week, go to the gym or do something healthy at least 5 times a day, even if its literally burning like 2 calories. The hard part is getting to the gym, not lifting more.
> Calorie count like steven hawking.
Seriously this helps so much. I was floored by how many calories, sugars, and salts are in everything these days. Count it all- Macro and Micro nutrients (look it up if you don't know.) Make sure you're getting 100% of your dietary needs and COUNT YOUR CALORIES.
>>
>>42276440
dont give human food to your dog you fucking asshole, just throw it out

why are fat people so fucking stupid. hurr durr im so inspired lets kill the one thing on the planet that would love me regardless of how horrible of a person i am
>>
Great story anon.

I don't know why so many fat people find it hard to get laid. In my Sophomore year, for some reason, this /fit/ qt3.14 picked my sorry ass up.

She told me exactly what to do to get /fit/, and used her pussy as incentive.

We have two little boys now.
>>
>>42276388
Guys, do you think GermanBro was the spirit of Zyzz?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.