[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gym clothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Modest-Hijabi-Workout-Clothes.jpg (34KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
Modest-Hijabi-Workout-Clothes.jpg
34KB, 780x780px
what do u wear in the gym?

any specific brands or kinds of shorts/shirts u can recommend?

sweats?
>>
What does it matter as long as your balls don't hang out and the clothes are relatively stink free?
>>
>>42276069
I just wear basketball shorts, muscle shirt, and running shoes. Find one brand of shirts+shorts that fits you and doesn't get in the way of working out, then just buy like 7 of them so you can wear a clean one every day.
>>
people here hate on "basketball shorts" but they mean ones that go below your knee practically.
shorts that are about midknee or above knee, are fine.
I wear cotton tshirts, sweat profusely
>>
>>42276069
burqa
>>
>>42276069
MAGA Shirt
>>
>>42276069
>>42276069
I was going to tell you what I wear but instead, I'll tell you the most impressive female lifter ive ever seen.

She was a very cute 100pound girl. She had loose messy hair, wore a plain loose t shirt and cheap track pants with Chuck taylors
She walked in the weights room and straight to the power rack and loaded it for squats. She easily performed full depth squats well above her body weight and then went on to finish her 5x5 strong lifts workout.

Meanwhile all the barbies in $100 yoga pants are doing fucking 2kg bicep curls in between selfies in the bathroom.

I'll leave it up to you to decide which impressed me more.

Moral of the story Anon....the gym is not a corporate job and after training for 10+ years I laugh at dyel Chads who think they're top shit because they spent more money on their outfit than their membership
>>
i wear my world of warcraft launch shirt and people always give me dirty looks
>>
I usually wear something sleeveless and short shorts.
Usually a full basketball uniform set with my shorts shrinking because of my very long legs.

And yes, I do have some custom-made basketball uniform sets, with varying shorts length and jersey shirt tightness, with some resembling the more '70s-style ones in terms of shorts length and jersey shirt tightness while some are more modern in terms of shorts length and jersey shirt tightness. But I usually wear the '70s-style ones.

>>42277858
Yeah, but thankfully, since my legs are very long, my shorts actually shrink on me to those very short '70s-style ones, and I am okay with wearing short basketball shorts.
>>
>>42276069
Tank top
Chuck taylors
>basketball shorts
Shorter athletic shorts if they're clean
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.