[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lower bloated abs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
Do I just have shit tier genes or is there more to it? I've cut down to 6% BF, and all my abs are visible. However, while the top 2 are neat and inline with my body, my bottom two just protrude like a stomach. Its like I have a beer belly, bur just in that section. Yet I touch, press, and squeeze and its hard muscle, no blubber. At first I just thought itnwas stubborn BF, but I can literally see striations.
>>
File: IMG_20170726_045206.jpg (1MB, 2634x2814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170726_045206.jpg
1MB, 2634x2814px
>>42276065
Pic attached
>>
>>42276109
Definitely not six percent body fat.

Men's bodies typically store fat in the abdomen moreso than other places. Stop worrying about the bloated look. Work out more; eat more; and then worry about cutting. You're not six percent, and you're DYEL mode.
>>
>>42276065
constipated?
>>
>>42276145
Lets assume I'm not (various methods say I am). Why is that part of my ab area swollen? Still doesn't explain it.
>>42276204
Actually the opposite, lately.
>>
>>42276109
Those are your obliques you fucking idiot. You don't have any lower ab definition
>>
>>42276339
So my obliques are very developed in contrast to my lower abs and that's what's causing it?
>>
>>42276065
This guy >>42276145
is 100% right you are dyel skinny and 100% not 6% bodyfat (I mean just google andreas munzer he was abusing every roid under the sun and was thought to be like 4-5% bodyfat and guess what the difference between you and him is like the sun and the moon)

Clean bulk and work out harder you probably have the type of fat which stores below the muscles and around the organs (very common in men)
>>
>>42276371
You guys don't get it. Lets assume I'm 12% BF. That area is still bloated, like a hernia. I know what fat/muscle feels like, when I squeeze, well the bloated area is not fat. Maybe its under the actual muscle, but it's definately not subcutaneous.
>>
>>42276414
in that case its probably just genetics, if its causing you pain definitely go to a doctor (you know what they say about liver ascites or bowel inflammation I'd look into the second one desu as you mentioned being the "opposite" of constipation)
>>
spinal posture could effect this also posterior pelvic tilt i think its called can increase the bend in your lower spine pushing your lower spine out and your ass
>>
>>42276065
That's called GH (growth hormone) gut.

kill yourself OP
>>
>>42276414
it sounds and looks like visceral fat, caused by either sugar or alcohol intake.
>>
>>42276464
Don't drink. Is damage permanent or will it go if I cut out sugars? Isn't fat storage just CICO?
>>
File: 1497452999641.jpg (42KB, 419x393px) Image search: [Google]
1497452999641.jpg
42KB, 419x393px
Your body is disgusting.
>>
>>42276363
Yes. Do some hanging leg raises with the strictest fucking form for high volume 10x15 you'll start to see your lower abs
>>
>>42276537
What about ab wheel exercises
>>
>>42276556
Rollouts are okay too if you can't handle the leg raises, but they're not as effective
>>
>>42276563
So shoot for both but withba focus on volume good form leg raises. Got it
>>
It seems to be visceral fat, not subcutaneous. To test for that you need more expensive procedures (CT scan, bioelectric impedance, etc) than just calipers or whatever you were using.
Bad news is that this is the hardest type of fat to get rid of, as it's the last to come off. You need to do some research and see what would work for you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.