[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Fit/ clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Hey /fit/ My legs and butt have gotten to the point where they are causing me to rip my pants when I squat down, especially dress pants. Im just the right size to where I fit into a slim well (Albeit the ripping) and I look retarded in a relaxed fit. What are some good places to get dress pants with a little bit of stretch to fit my legs?
>>
>>42275768
Goodwill. Took like nine trips over the course of three months, but I was able to replace a couple of suits where it was too tight for my shoulders and chest. And they're only 6dollars for suitcoat + pants. 7 if they have a vest. And of course 1/2 off on a random day of the week.
>>
File: 1492846802127.jpg (229KB, 747x725px) Image search: [Google]
1492846802127.jpg
229KB, 747x725px
>>42275768
Probably finding a tailor and talking to him/her instead of posting on a venezuelan shampoo drinking forum, desu famalamasenpai.
If you're at the point where generic fits aren't fitting anymore, this is your next step.
>>
>>42275768
Stop squatting. Women like the tornado look anyways.
>>
>>42275980
This.

Might sound like faggot science but your grandparents were bigger then you and your parents so their clothes fit really well if youre getting jacked
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.