[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thinking of bodybuilding but people at my work always talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>thinking of bodybuilding but people at my work always talk shit about someone who used to work there who bodybuilded

Yes, they all have guts. What do
>>
>>42273841
you're going to let fear of what your mediocre coworkers think of you govern your decisions?
>>
>>42273841
people talk shit cus they are jelly.
how did they treat him to his face?
no one remembers the average joe
>>
>>42273860
I never met the guy, but the manager and owner both made fun of his bodybuilding on multiple occasions even after he was fired or left or whatever
>>
>>42273888
You don't know the guy, or his personality. If he was obnoxious about it, showed offed, blatantly roided, and could have just gave body building a bad name. They could be insecure, too, he could have talked about it way too much. There are a lot of factors.

You're not going to look or be a body builder so just keep going to the gym personal
>>
>>42274306
I have the genetics for it. Wide shoulders, tall.
>>
>>42274446
>tall
>good bodybuilder
>>
>>42274446
Are you ready to take steroids ? What's your current level ? DYEL ?
>>
>>42274481
Depends on the category
>>
>>42274481
I'm 5'10, or 6' in workboots. Taller than all the illegals
>>
>>42273841
Just never talk about bodybuilding. Pretend like you really just care about being fit and active.

Unless you're a swole monster walking around in a string tee people won't think of you as a bodybuilder.
>>
>>42273841
Where do you work anon?
>>
>giving a shit what you subhuman coworkers do or think
>not leaving them behind
the more they talk shit, the more jelly they are of how much of a sick cunt you have become.
bask in their hate, for it is the fuel of gains
>>
>>42273888
>wahh people might make fun of me
Grow up
>>
Just don't wear tight clothes and nobody will even notice, you huge autist
>>
>>42273841
Don't lift, you're too much of a bitch. Stay small so your body matches your pussy personality.
>>
>>42273888
it sounds like the manager and workers are still hung up on it while the bodybuilder has probably left to do bigger and better things. theyre probably jealous tbqh
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.