[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ - Motivation edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 60

File: arnie.jpg (460KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
arnie.jpg
460KB, 1024x575px
Previous thread: >>42263365

>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://www.calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
http://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com
>>
>>42272867
is that chris chan?
I wonder what happened to that parody of humanity
>>
>>42272918
I think he became a woman and went to jail at some point. He's probably dead now.
>>
File: youhadmycuriosity.png (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
youhadmycuriosity.png
2MB, 1920x800px
hey guys, curious about two things :

>how has your sleep changed since losing weight?

>how has your sexual health changed since...?
>>
>>42272918
Came out as transgender, accidently burned down his house, sold a paper mache Sonic totem to a /v/irgin for $1000, went to jail for macing a gamestop employee

Shit just keeps getting weirder
>>
File: fat.png (52KB, 676x782px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
52KB, 676x782px
Good day today. Had one beer at the pub but I don't care it fits my calorie targets.
>>
>>42272867
If my BMR is 1660, I eat 2000 calories, then burn about 450 from my weightlifting and 4 mile run, am I losing weight?
>>
>>42272998
Just as shitty
Just as nonexistent
>>
File: aids.png (473KB, 522x386px) Image search: [Google]
aids.png
473KB, 522x386px
>>42272998
>how has your sleep changed since losing weight?
Hunger pains keepin me up, I'm losing strength and gainz
>how has your sexual health changed since...?
not much since I'm still a virgin
>>
>>42272918
>>42272964
>>42273023
Here's *her* most recent YouTube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnAbgxhRdUk
>>
>>42272998
I never had a problem sleeping in the first place.

My dick has gotten bigger.
>>
relapsing
this happened last time and I just gave up
>>
>>42272998
I meditate 20 min everyday
so I sleeep well
eat loads of veg and fats might have helped sex , but I think a semi no fap is what really helped
I only fap 1 or 2 a week
>>
>>42273138

How do you meditate bro?
>>
File: death clams.png (1MB, 909x513px) Image search: [Google]
death clams.png
1MB, 909x513px
>>42273105
God damn it anons this was meant to be just one of my favourite motivational posters for focusing on making it, not a prelude to a god damn chris chan thread.
>>
>>42273105
what the fuck did i just watch
>>
File: 1496992123663.jpg (12KB, 179x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496992123663.jpg
12KB, 179x200px
>>42273159
There is no escape
>>
File: sonichu.jpg (135KB, 403x393px) Image search: [Google]
sonichu.jpg
135KB, 403x393px
>>42273159
>posting Chris chan in any context
>not expecting to derail your own thread

>>42273182
Hello newfriend. Enjoy.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/chris-chan-cwc-christian-weston-chandler
>>
>>42273148
I use the headspace files
it's a good app but I don't want to pay each month
there are lots of guided meditations out there
>>
I have a date tomorrow /fat/. How do I not fuck this up? How do I keep the conversation going?
>>
>>42273209

Cheers mate.
>>
>>42273274
Ask your date questions about thenselves. If they tell somethibg about a hobby then ask more questions about the hobby. 1v1s are the easiest since you can place all your attention on the other person. In group settings its harder since you jave to do more mebtal juggling.
>>
>>42273317
Thanks anon. This was the plan but if they don't actually ask questions back it's gonna be a PITA. More sperg than me, probably, if it happens that way.
>>
File: 1500152217385.jpg (601KB, 724x948px) Image search: [Google]
1500152217385.jpg
601KB, 724x948px
>>42273274
Ask lots of questions. Girls like to talk about themselves so make sure they're open questions. Have several prepared in case the conversation dies.
Don't worry anon, I was in the same situation as you, now I got a third date on Friday. She's coming to mine so I can cook diner, then we're making cocktails and then going to fuck all night. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>42273274
If she's one of the outgoing and talkative girls, just pretend you care and ask questions about what she had just told you. Smooth sailing.
If she's one of the shy mutes, she'll probably flake anyway.
>>
>>42273360
I actually have some prepared in my Notes app to go through before the date lol, is that spergy or what?

>>42273377
I pray she's a talkative one. I went on one with a shy mute and got way mixed signals. Not fun!
>>
So I started doing pushups recently but everytime I do them my elbow pops. And I dont mean that it only makes a popping sound. After I'm done with my set if I ben my arm and hold my elbow I can actually feel my elbows popping.

Is this normal or is this more sirious?
>>
>>42273407
It's a blind date?
>>
>>42273416
Barely talked much over Plenty of Fish. We matched eachother so at least she liked me enough to swipe right. And messaged first before I could.
>>
>>42272998
Sleep feels more restful and my wife says I am not snoring much anymore. I am 5'11" and it seems like 200lbs is about the threshold for me snoring loudly. I am now in the low 190s, so I still have a little ways to go. I should mention that I also quit drinking when I started losing weight, so that is almost certainly contributing to the better sleep (after initially making it very difficult to sleep).

I've been doing a little bit of cardio, but mostly weight lifting. I'd say the little bit of cardiovascular health improvement has been good for sexual stamina though.
>>
I'm just depressed going to the gym nowadays and not motivated. I used to love it but now it's difficult.

How can I get out of this slump lads?
>>
>>42273505
Change your routine. Do an exercise activity you enjoy.
>>
>>42273505

How did it become difficult suddenly?
>>
>>42273566
>>42273556
Difficult as in hard to motivate myself. I moved out and switched gyms recently, and DESU I don't like my new gym as much as my old one.

Call me a fag but really loved working out with the guys back there. nobody is friendly in this new place :(
>>
>>42273596
Honestly switch gyms bro
>>
going to go to bed and try to forget that today ever happened
wonder what tomorrow will bring
>>
Just recently started diet a week ago. weight 215 pounds, cut a lot of shit from my diet like 4 cups of tea with 4 tea spoons of sugar and vending machine food, started drinking green tea and apple cider vinegar. researching more into nutrition to learn how to eat better. hope this is enough to lose some weight and make a difference.

question: does drinking apple cider vinegar every morning really help with weight loss and suppresses appetite or is it bullshit? cuz i saw a lot of articles and youtube videos of people saying it works.

and is it possible to lose 4 pounds a week with just dieting?
>>
new guy here
just starting something of a weight loss plan myself and im largely turning to dietary readjustments, specifically sugars; calories can get burned, sugars are just empty
and while i have a decent cereal selected (Original Special K, 4g of sugar for every cup) im wondering if the potential fats and sugars in the milk might be worth acknowledging

what milk do you guys drink
>>
800 calories remaining, will eat a pizza
>>
>>42273706
don't do it you fat bastard
>>
>>42273742
why not
>>
>>42273767
because you must maintain your cut
eating pizza is for subhumans
you're not one of those, are you?
>>
>>42273505
Just force yourself to go, eat well before going,take a stimulant like green tea or coffie. listen to hype music
>>
>>42273788
subhumas get all the fun
>>
>>42273802
But they never get the glory.

Remember your goal
>>
>>42273661
if you forget today you will make the same mistakes you made today tomorrow.
>>
>>42273788
Let me be a subhuman one time
>>
>>42273691
i do grass fed regular whole milk but sparingly as its caloric.
>>
>>42273686
It's might be possible to lose 4 pounds a week with no exercise but you'd have to be eating at a gigantic deficit, and that's faster than you should be losing anyway most likely.

Roughly every 500cal you eat below your TDEE adds up to 1 pound lost per week, but if your TDEE is around 2,000 you'd basically have to eat nothing.

Shoot for one or two pounds a week ,eat at a reasonable deficit ,and seriously consider adding even light exercise. 10k steps per day is a great start, you probably get about half that spending on your job, so it isn't that much more whorl.
>>
>>42273814
it wasn't my choice to begin with
>>
File: homer smile.png (213KB, 390x473px) Image search: [Google]
homer smile.png
213KB, 390x473px
>few months ago was 246
>now 195
>My knees don't hurt anymore
>people talk to me with more respect now and I'm not even at my goal weight, 165
lads, I'm making it, before I was close but never this close. Before I got into a accident and fucked up my meniscus , then later at work had to take another 6 months off because I had a grade 2 sprain on my distal bicep tendon. Thinks are looking up lads, my diet is on point, people are complementing me and I had to get new shirts because the old ones looked like big ol blankets.

It's fucking worth it, eating healthy foods and avoiding junk is fucking worth it lads. I haven't been this light since middle school,Im 27 right now! I haven't felt this good since I was fucking FIVE years old! I did have a cheat day like 2 weeks ago but got back on track and dropped 1.5lbs.
>>
>tfw ordered 105 lb dumbbell set on amazon
>only one dumbbell showed up
>can do one sided OHP no problem with all the weight on.
Does this mean I'm starting off with a 1 for 1/2/3/4? Hoping lifting weights will help me out of my plateau. Lost 43 so far but I've been stuck 272 for like a week.
>>
>>42273876
Then it isn't weight loss related and isn't relevant to the thread.
>>
File: a single pea.png (543KB, 462x480px) Image search: [Google]
a single pea.png
543KB, 462x480px
>do cardio 3x per week between weights
>do 10 minutes on the bike prior to workouts
>go to the gym 6x per week
>really getting 4 cardio days in

>don't eat anything all day
>get 1800kal kfc meal at the end of day
>eat the whole thing,replace soda for a piece of chicken
>pop a bunch of sleeping pills and KO
>still 500 under TDEE
Anyone else /beating the system/
>>
>441 pounds
>start exercising and dieting
>one week later
>445 pounds
This shit is fucking rigged
>>
>>42273908
I was tied up and force fed through a tube

what now smart guy?
>>
how many pounds can someone at 225 pounds lose per week by cutting sugar, junk food and eating somewhat healthy?

i want to get an estimate on how long it will take for me to reach my goal of 170 pounds, which is where i want to be when i ask my current girlfriend to marry me, i wanna know how to plan it and where to do it. i wanna do it as soon as possible.

Ik you guys are gonna say "it depends" but is there an estimate?
>>
>>42273945
Then why didn't you say that instead of some vague bullshit?

Either you want to talk about it or you don't, man.
>>
File: helper2.png (283KB, 523x418px) Image search: [Google]
helper2.png
283KB, 523x418px
>>42273932
>exercise at gym all day
>don't lose weight
>eat junk all day
>gain a lb
>>
>>42273965
I do, but not to you
>>
>>42273957
You have to count calories to get an estimate, because eating under your Total Daily Energy Expenditure is how you lose weight.

Read the OP, and put in your info in Losertown to get exactly the answer you are looking for.
>>
>>42273979
Then go do that. You're on an anonymous image board right now. If you want to tell us some shit do it, if you don't don't. Vaguepost on your social media account.
>>
File: 1496818344762.png (288KB, 488x593px) Image search: [Google]
1496818344762.png
288KB, 488x593px
As I get thinner the worse all the other women are to me in my life. I hear constant jokes about how anorexic I am or how calories something has; "Oh glitch, how many calories are in this almond slice LOL". I can't even hit them back with a fat joke because the fat bitch is my manager and my boss sucks her dick constantly.
>>
>>42274030
That's called jealousy.

An acquaintance of mine lost weight. I was really jealous of him too, but I wasnt a jerk about it. I started losing weight myself instead. This bitch doesn't want to, so she's insulting you.
>>
>>42273988

im really shitty at counting calories. especially with home made food,
>>
>>42274006
don't tell me what to do nigga
>>
>>42273827
REMEMBER
YOUR
GOAL

never give up, never surrender
>>
>>42273889
remember to scrub those shirts clean and donate them if they don't have holes
turn em into rags if they do
>>
>>42274082
It seems like I won't be having pizza today anyway but thank you
>>
>>42274053
That's how you get the estimate you want.

You know your goal, so all you have to do to get there is use Losertown to figure out how fast you want to do it, but you need to count calories if you want the time frame to be accurate.

Either the time matters to you ,in which case begin counting calories accurately ,or it doesn't.

Cutting sugar and junk food, and eating healthier are all good things. But if you aren't eating under your TDEE they won't help you lose weight.
>>
File: calories.jpg (37KB, 457x396px) Image search: [Google]
calories.jpg
37KB, 457x396px
>"you're losing too much weight"
>>
>>42273932
reduce carbs
your insulin is too high
>>
>>42274124
Ok thx, ill look up some tutorials on how to count calories accurately.

Im pretty sure i don't eat anywhere over 1500 -1700 calories

the only reason i get fat is cuz im inactive and eat a lot of trash and consume a lot of sugar. so cutting calories shouldn't be a problem, i don't over eat
>>
>>42274137

fucking this
>>
If you go over in calories for a couple weeks is it acceptable to go down to 1000 calories a day to make up for it?
>>
>>42274174
People underestimate the calories they consume, though it you aren't gaining weight you aren't overeating.

>the only reason I get fat...

Is because your calories consumed are greater than the calories you expend in a day. Call it what you will, but it isn't about inactivity or the types of foods you eat, it's the calories. It's true that junk foods are high calorie, so cutting them out will be a big help.

Use myfitnesspal to count, scan packaged stuff and weigh the things you make yourself to get calorie counts based on the weight of the ingredients.

If you're lazy you can just be very careful and eat small portions of homecooked stuff, but again that will make the Losertown estimate inaccurate.

All that said, try to start walking 10k steps a day using your phones pedometer to count. People think walking isn't exercise, and they're wrong. It's easy, and you probably get at least 5,000 steps a day already anyway
>>
>>42273274
All you can do is your best
>>
to the faggot in the last thread who said "stay fat" because I called him a retard for saying people who eat rice are never gonna make it

kill yourself you autistic keto shill I've lost 75lbs and I eat brown rice all the time

go eat some fucking bacon grease you drooling mongoloid fuck
>>
fuck rice
>>
>>42274322
It's ok anon just don't eat too much rice
>>
If I am doing IF and only eating 1000 calories a day will I die lifting 3 days a week?

6'2'' 250 atm and trying to get under 200 before next year
>>
>>42273686
It's hippie bullshit. APV can be great for a nice bite if you add it to foods, but isn't some sort of miracle thing. Learning to eat nutritionally clean is far more important to weight loss than that stuff.
>>
>>42274544

No.
>>
Rate my routine.
I'm not counting calories because I normally fall off when I do that. Instead I'm cutting fast food and beer (both of which are my main source of calories) and trying to cook for myself every night and eat healthy. Only liquids are black coffee, green tea and whiskey.

>Couch to 5K
>40 Body Squats
>20 Push ups
>20 Sit Ups
>30 second plank

Everything will go up with the couch to 5K program as well. But I'm wondering if I should add any other body weight stuff to my routine.

I'm 6'5" 245lbs btw
>>
>>42274913
Not counting calories is okay.
Drinking whiskey instead of beer is not okay. Of course, if it's like once a week, no problem at all. But be careful.
>>
>>42273274
Just focus on being light-hearted and keep her laughing. This signals to her you are not taking the date too seriously which is an alpha mindset. It allows her to relax around you and feel comfortable, which is one of the main things women want. Do not underestimate the benefits of making a girl laugh.
>>
>>42272867
I look like a fatter chris-chan.
>>
>>42274137
if you lose too much too quick you'll end up like those people with HUGE skin flaps when they finally get to a healthy weight

You'll need surgery to fix it if you go too quick and that ain't cool, you'll end up looking even worse than simply being fat

take your time, spend an extra year to reach your goal and eat a little more.

legit
>>
>>42274988
I get drunk every night and I need something to drink.

6 shots of whiskey has 420 calories. That's not too bad.
I could go with ever clear but idk how much the calories are for that and drinking that shit straight is akin to drinking hand sanitizer
>>
>>42275010
1700 Calories a day at 5'6'' isn't losing too fast anon
>>
im on the heavy side (6' 200lbs) but i just want to get bigger and stronger

ive kind of just got a dadbod right now

is eating a lot of extra food without counting calories and working out a ton a good idea? i dont want visible muscles i just wanna be big
>>
>>42273274

Just be yourself bro, be confident.
>>
>>42274913
CUT SODA.
If you drink anything other than water you wont make it.
Routine is pretty fine for a fatty tho
>>
>>42275146
>only liquids are black coffee, green tea, and whiskey

>cut soda

Great advice.
>>
I just bought another 5 gallon tub of ice cream and ate directly out of it. I hate myself. Should I throw it out? It seems wasteful.
>>
File: 9 inches 100k.png (252KB, 494x495px) Image search: [Google]
9 inches 100k.png
252KB, 494x495px
>>42275231
start your diet after you finish your ice cream anon
>>
File: hamgalaxy.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hamgalaxy.png
1MB, 800x800px
>hey anon, I bought you a milkshake
>>
>>42275231
>I hate myself
>should I throw it out? It seems wasteful.

What's more important : not wasting a meaningless commodity that actively makes you feel bad about yourself, or starting to improve yourself?

Think carefully. If you don't like what you are doing change your behavior.
>>
>>42272867
How much water per day minimum to lose weight?
>>
Give it to me straight /fit/

is it possible to maintain muscle while cutting or is muscle loss just inevitable?
>>
>>42275293
Water isn't a weight loss tool specifically, but how much your should drink depends on your height and weight.

I'm 5'5 200lbs, and I'm drinking 3 liters a day for proper hydration.

>>42275308
Does it matter? If you want to cut fat you have to cut period. Eat enough protein and keep lifting, you'll be fine.
>>
>>42272867
R-rain happened

Big rain

No new kitchen today fats
>>
File: lfjykljv.png (643KB, 1398x925px) Image search: [Google]
lfjykljv.png
643KB, 1398x925px
>move to a new city
>only parents
>no friends
>dont know anyone
>only have /fat/ to keep me going
>>
>>42274913

You could add some pullups or chinups if you have a place to do them, negatives or band-assisted if you need to. You could also do bedside dips, calf raises, and lunges if you're set on doing body weight stuff.

Perhaps substitute sit ups for more planks, they can do a number on your back if you aren't careful.

Maybe look into picking up a barbell/dumbbell set and a bench? Lower weight/higher reps to start with a focus on good form can produce results despite what /fit/ will tell you.

Spending 20 minutes or so stretching your various limbs a few days a week can do the body good as well.
>>
>>42275146
this is a meme, i mean unless you're literally such a weak willed addict that tasting anything sweet makes you go on a rampage and eat a tub of ice cream, the odd diet soda is fine. I drink 2-3 per week and I went from obese to basically being /fit/
>>
>>42273040
what tool is this?
>>
apple said he'd have sex with the winner of the tournament

i'll have to try harder in august
>>
>>42275357
I've seen this fucking sweater so many times I need to just fucking buy it already.

Feel like some Cinnamon Toast Crunch now too. Fuck.
>>
>>42275146
diet soda is bretty gud if you're soda addict. Switched from drinking pepsi religiously to diet coke and then to water
>>
File: e0a.jpg (56KB, 561x580px) Image search: [Google]
e0a.jpg
56KB, 561x580px
>Trying to IF+Keto but live with my black grandmother
>>
>>42275599
Yeah I feel like I would actually relapse without diet soda every day
>>
>>42275357
making friends is easy, join a local sports league or some shit, luckily I have always joined clubs and sports so making friends was no problem, now that you moved to a new city, check out the local sports, like rugby, baseball, soccer, etc. you get more /fit/ and you get friends, also losing fat
>>
>>42273040

>800 over
>hit my calorie targets

is this b8?
>>
325 today, highest was 343 a year and a half ago. Been down to 302 and back up since then.

Getting back on the horse.
>>
>>42275606
collard greens + fried chicken (pull off breading)

gg ezz
>>
>>42275714
Do you know how hard it is to resist cornbread and pigeon peas with rice?
>>
>>42275719
never going o make it
>>
>>42274030
Trying to level you back down with them, don't want you looking and feeling good when they don't.
>>
>>42275719
Or you could stop following meme diets, eat what you want, and just control portion sizes.
>>
>Caught girl who tried to friendzone me at work some months back staring at me lately, and it does nothing but make me angrier and push me harder out of pure untrammeled spite

Started at 265 back in May and am not at 240 - 6'0''. It makes me mad because I think she likes me not, but I am not beta enough to settle for being someone's scraps.
>>
>>42275996
It's not a meme. It burns FAT and weight faster than others and controls my insatiable appetite. I tried merely cutting calories before and it worked temporarily by leaving my skinnyfat and craving more food until I regained most of the weight
>>
>>42276017
>curbs cravings
Sure doesn't seem like it
>>42275719
>>
>>42276054
Difference now is I can control myself whereas when I had the carb jew in my blood I would succumb to them because I would feel physically weak without them
>>
>>42276054
It's easier to resist food when you're not hungry. It's probably more of a psychological thing, if you have someone cooking stuff in front of you that you used to love eating, you're going to crave it
>>
>>42276001
I don't have fantasies about rejecting anyone, but I'd love it if a few women who rejected me in the past ended up mirin a little next time we meet.
>>
>>42276174
I don't fantasize about rejecting anyone once I am /fit/ or anything. I just have a disdain for her now that she seems to be into me after rejecting me only a few months ago
>>
File: 1338455202556.jpg (58KB, 630x858px) Image search: [Google]
1338455202556.jpg
58KB, 630x858px
>>42275996
>meme diets
>>
>>42276001
>lose 100 pounds
>girl who lead me on when i was a fatass is dying for me to pipe her down now
>Haven't outright refused her but never intend to out of spite
I'm not usually this kind of person and i don't mind being rejected but I didn't appreciate being led on with mixed signals. Guess it was my fault for being a fat beta at the time but fuck that bitch.
>>
>>42276207
>I'm not usually this kind of person and i don't mind being rejected but I didn't appreciate being led on with mixed signals. Guess it was my fault for being a fat beta at the time but fuck that bitch.

I feel you. I don't like feeling this way because I think I am a nice guy, and not in the orbiter trying to get laid sense. I genuinely try to treat people with kindness and also usually feel charitable towards people in general, but this girl leading me on and friendzoning me after I take her out on a date and only now starting to show interest in me once I am losing weight makes me cynical and angry. She had the nerve to tell me I was "too nice" and that "I will find a good girl someday" after she said she was into me and led me on until I took her out and tried to take it to another level.
>>
>>42276239
I feel exactly the same way as you, I don't expect people to want to fuck me when i was fat but at the same time i don't like that I was manipulated when i was fatter/more insecure.

It all worked out because I'm smashing a girl waaaaay hotter than her now and I'm sure you will be too.
>>
>>42272867
CWC was 27 when that picture was taken? How old is he now?
>>
>>42276174
>>42276184

Huh. Being able to reject someone is a pretty recurring fantasy for me.

Motivating too.
>>
>>42276342
Wanted to do that so bad for so long, but then I realized it would involve socializing
>>
>>42273957
for ~50lbs 1 year makes sense, thats about 1lb a week, youll probly lose 20lbs of water in a few months and itll slow from there. im assuming youre fat here, if not then like 1.5yrs
>>
>>42273957
I started at 220 in March and I'm 162 now.
>>
https://www.supertracker.usda.gov/bwp/index.html

this is the best weight loss modeling tool and estimator . it was developed by the NIH using a bunch of peer reviewed data, and is accurate.

switch it to expert mode, and goto town.
>>
>>42276342
Well, I would never want to put someone through the pain that they put me through, and I accept that I can't control whether or not someone finds me attractive so despite feeling like shit I don't ascribe negative morals to a girl for doing it to me, unless they lead me on or lie
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-18770328
If you want to compare your bmi to others in your country or other countries.
I'm fatter than 62% in Australia, but smaller than 56% in America
>>
>>42273957

i started at 230 70 days ago. the other day i woke up and was at 187.
>>
Whats a good power cage for the price?
>>
File: 1466277027392.jpg (62KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466277027392.jpg
62KB, 1024x1024px
>>42273203
>linking people to knowyourreddit instead of the official cwcki
>>
File: 1478386788571.jpg (1MB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478386788571.jpg
1MB, 822x1200px
>suddenly gained 12 pounds
>What the Fuck
>Take a fat shit
>Lose 12 pounds
>>
>>42275074
youre already big by the sound of it. eat better and lift
>>
>>42273105
>cwc is trans
fucking what has happened to this world
>>
>>42275074
Assuming you don't want to be fat, then you do want to build muscle whether it's visible or not. Don't just eat more, learn how to bulk healthily to build muscle.

Unless you just want to be fat ,in which case this thread is about losing weight not gaining it.
>>
>>42272867
I was the fattest I've ever been 10 weeks ago: 136kg.
Today I weighed in at 124. Still got lots to go, but I'm feeling good about it.
>>
>>42276815
Youre a big guy anon, keep at it.
I went from 115kg to 86kg a year lager (now)
>>
>>42273925

You're not beating the system if you'll die even sooner doing it.
>>
>>42275019
Be careful anon. I tried to continue to keep alcohol a part of my diet too, The truth is although you can fit it in your cals it's not worth it. I found with me whenever I'd try to have a couple shots of vodka I'd either get hungry because I'd have to dedicate 1/4 of my daily calorie limit to just alcohol. Combine this with the lack of bad decision making when drinking and suddenly I'd be snacking over my daily limit. Besides that of course it makes you sleep shitty and your body prioritizes using the alcohol for energy ruining your lifting gains.

What I've found is a better is to have one night a month where I allow myself to go to maintenance TDEE with drinking.
>>
File: aaaaaa.png (121KB, 226x235px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.png
121KB, 226x235px
Is it better to just eat 3 meals a day, or have snacks in between meals?

Forgive me for being a spoonfed cunt. I've read around and I'm getting very mixed messages.

Additionally, do you guys have any recommendations for recipe sites with healthy AND GOOD TASTING food?
>>
>>42274030
>"how many calories are in this almond slice LOL"
funny thing is I could probably answer that if this happened to me irl
>>
File: 1500833789811.png (174KB, 329x298px) Image search: [Google]
1500833789811.png
174KB, 329x298px
>>42272998
Sleep is going quite well, I usually fall asleep within 5 minutes. Used to take around 20 minutes. The biggest difference is I am less tired in the morning and have more energy.

Still can't keep it up though ;_;
>>
File: IMG_20170725_232507.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170725_232507.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
Do I,belong here? Off to the gym.for the first time in about 4 months
>>
>>42273706
This guy posted 7 hours ago but I'm replying for every fatfuck who casually thinks of treating themselves to pizza when they have the spare calories.

The fat loss should not be treated like a mountain hike. It's not a journey, it's not a quest despite all the similar connotations that are given to it by media. I'm not trying to sound like a dictator and ban all that is considered fatty food BUT it's very hard on your mentality to be thinking "just a few more months and I won't have to think about restricting myself, just a few more hours and I'll be at the top of the mountain where the view is great and I'll be able to rest this strained body of mine".
If you're feeling any sort of struggle, if you have to actively summon your mental fortitude in order to push a few more weeks of diet/exercise than I think you're doing it wrong.
What got me to finally lose 27kg was the realisation that this is a long term lifestyle change. Don't do it over a day, but try to build your habits over time with the intention of doing these things long term, not as a temporary hurdle that you'll overcome. You'll just have to trust me and other people who've done it that at some point you won't be glorifying junk food. Yes, it's nice to enjoy some pizza with friends but it's idiotic to 'reward' yourself with a piece of 'yummy' food because you've been a good boy.
Grow up and strive towards liking yourself, friends.
>>
>>42276627
>You're most like someone from Tonga
Fugg :DDDDD
>>42277138
Whats your bmi?
>>
>>42277160
5"9, 168lbs.
24.8 Bmi
>>
>>42272998
>sleeps
i fall asleep easier now i guess, i never snored in the first place
>sex life
can fuck longer, sex feels better in general, my tits look better
>>
>>42277169
To add to this, almost certainly none of it is muscle
>>
>>42277169
>healthy bmi
You would be better off getting lifting advice from other threads, /fat/ is mostly about calorie counting and weight loss.
>>
>>42276997
Opinions differ. I think 3 means plus snacks is a good way, it works for me. Some people don't snack at all. Others eat one large meal a day and that's it.

Play around and see what works for you. There isn't a "best way"

>>42277147
That's true, but it's clearly very difficult for a lot of people here. Hopefully they figure out as they go that losing weight shouldn't make you unhappy, eventually, because you should like your new lifestyle enough to be able to sustain healthy eating and reasonable calorie intake after you've finished actively losing weight. Otherwise you'll just gain again.
>>
>>42277147
Is your argument specifically about treating pizza as a "reward", and not the generic idea of consuming pizza?

What if I like pizza and I want some. I not treating pizza as a reward, I just like the taste of molten cheese and fresh tomato sauce on bread every once in a while. I'm I don't see the harm as long as I'm being responsible about it.
>>
>>42277328

I didn't want to sound totalitarian about it. Everyone who's serious enough will find their own path and that means you can enjoy the melted cheese if you're confident enough that it won't rock your boat. The anon above you summed it up quite well and I agree with him that not everyone can do it. To rephrase my whole initial argument in a few words - "It's very unlikely that any changes will stay if you keep enjoying what got you fat"
>>
im on keto, my eyes are twitching and today I failed to recognize myself in the fucking mirror and got scared what the fuck. it's making me so dumb that I am almost failing the mirror test
>>
File: 4.png (24KB, 111x112px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
24KB, 111x112px
>>42277440
>he fell for the meme diet
>>
File: IMG_2529.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2529.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
Regained 44lbs.
>>
>>42276793
Take a look at the right of OP's pic. He's got about as much testosterone in him as a toddler. It's no surprise his autistic ass came to the conclusion that he's actually supposed to be a woman.
>>
File: 1495658643340.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1495658643340.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>tfw stuck at 179

im not gonna make it,.
>>
>>42277478
What happened?
>>
>>42273023
I think it was $1500 actually
>>
>>42277488
it's ok anon, i was stuck at 174 for three weeks eating the same thing every day and one day i dropped 8 lbs. consistency is everything, we're all gonna make it
>>
File: angry crying.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angry crying.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>when youve run out of water weight and the scale doesn't even seem like its moving
>>
So, I'm a fat body. 370 at 6 foot. Ive decided to start counting calories and exercising before I kill myself. I went to a calorie calculator and it said I can eat 2700 calories a day and lose 2 pounds of fat a week. Is this insane? It seems like I should be eating less, but at the same time I dont want to lose too much weight too fast and end up with a bunch of loose skin. Should I factor in how much excercise Im doing as well? I put sedentary as my lifestyle.
>>
have never had curry rice and started wondering if i've been missing out, can it be healthy?
>>
File: 1447457877606.png (159KB, 306x476px) Image search: [Google]
1447457877606.png
159KB, 306x476px
Lads I haven't eaten and slept enough(probably 1000kcal) in the last few days(around 3) due to shitty routine and work and I feel like fucking shit

Should I still go to the gym today?

I feel like I'd die if I did any lifting today.
>>
Morning, /fat/.

Should I start the day with a piece of cake perhaps?
>>
File: 1473682888272.jpg (42KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
1473682888272.jpg
42KB, 500x580px
>>42273932
how about you

1) do something for more than a week
2) weigh every day and compare starting with average weight after 1 month or so, body weight fluctuates a lot
>>
>>42277440
some anon a couple threads back said it could be potassium, magnesium, sodium and electrolytes deficiency.
It's time to consume foods rich in those anon.

t. used to get mad eye twitches from low potassium.
>>
Man, I'd kill for a pizza
>>
>>42277488
same, been "stuck" (as in stagnating AND gaining water weight, losing it, stagnating again at same starting weight) for about two weeks now.
I'm not far from goal weight, 6.2kg but I need to shed them because it'll make a world of difference into starting a good bulk.

>>42277546
Jesus, I hope the same shit happens to me and I lose like 2.5kg in a day in the following week or so...
>>
File: crakshhhhh.jpg (40KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
crakshhhhh.jpg
40KB, 590x300px
come on just one anon :)
>>
>>42277828
I quit soda cold turkey 2 weeks ago and haven't really had any cravings since. Granted, this isn't the first time I've quit, but still.
>>
>>42277828
No thanks. I'll stick to diet one.
>>
File: globalfatscale.png (36KB, 994x488px) Image search: [Google]
globalfatscale.png
36KB, 994x488px
>be in kitchen prepping dinner
>mom comes in, looks around at me weighing food
>"so when are you going to stop?"
>here we go again
>say "maybe in 3kg" (really going for 6)
>she asks "how much will you be then"
>lie "49kg"
>her, contemptful snarky tone : "might as well go to 30, why stop there?"
>don't respond
>she adds : "you're anorexic"
>finally lose it and say : "yeah well I don't want to be obese like you"
>storm off

fuck this cunt, the only reason I'm cutting this deep is so I can have more leeway when I start my bulk, and can safely go 45-65kg in one go (long fucking time to bulk if you control it well).
I'm doing this basically so I don't have to cut anymore for at least a couple years, precisely so I avoid delving into maintaining a really low weight for long, and think to myself it's okay to be a skelly when I reach end goal.
I'm not even fit, still a skinnyfat at 51.5kg right now.

This whole world's vision of a healthy weight is skewed, picture related. BMI is such a shit indicator of health, so is weight. The only more accurate measurements is bf%.
Started out as a hamplanet for anyone wondering what the fuck I'm doing here.
>>
fat fucks
>>
>>42277400
Yeah, you're right bro. Gotta recognize unhealthy behaviors and aim to reduce and/or remove them. Gotta meaningful, livable changes and stick to them. An indulgence every now and then is fine imo, as long as you're congnizant and responsible about your decisions and their consequences to your body, your goals, and your life in general.
>>
>>42272998

>sleep
was amazing, went to shit for 2-3 months is amazing again
>sex
i wish, but my dick is working better.
>>
>>42277934
yeah that's me.
>>
>>42277895
I seriously hope you're a girl
>>
File: hyorininblonde.jpg (491KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
hyorininblonde.jpg
491KB, 1000x1500px
>>42278059
yes, I am. You can see on the picture, I have female selected in the picture, if it wasn't obvious.
>>
How do you lose the big belly ? 5'4 175lbs fatty here
>>
>>42278085
You can't. You have to lose weight in general.
>>
>>42278085
no such thing as spot reduction, start cutting calories and it comes off evenly
>>
File: mermaidhyorin.jpg (71KB, 480x531px) Image search: [Google]
mermaidhyorin.jpg
71KB, 480x531px
>>42278085
spot reduction isn't possible, take it from me (see stats here >>42277895). I am one of those girls that puts on the weight at their midsection (literally a hiplet and buttlet), it's called being an apple shape and it's linked to serious risk of heart disease apparently.
Anyway, you can't spot reduce, the only thing you can do is cut fat and lose uniformly everywhere until you eventually lose the gut (it's the last thing to go for me rn, haven't seen my butt in months meanwhile).
While you're cutting, do a lot of core exercises, and depending on the physique you want and the proportions you already have, try and sculpt your muscle mass in the region to eventually create a shape you're content with.
>>
>>42273105
Was 1min 10sec on purpose? That was too much boob for me.
>>
>>42278093
I am, i just want to know what exercise to do, so far the only heavy exercise I do is jogging and some light warm ups, I already eat less but I don't know how to count calories, some people tell me I've gotten thinner but I don't believe them because they are close to me and they might just be fucking with me
>>
>>42278170
Whatever you do, it won't help you reduce fat in that specific spot.
>>
>>42278181
Forgive my English isnt that good and I made a mistake on the question, the real question is what exercises to do to lose weight effectively
>>
>>42278170
exercise will burn calories but no exercise will lose the weight where you want, it comes off evenly. you could cut calories and not exercise and it would still come off evenly
>>
File: hahayes.jpg (44KB, 538x491px) Image search: [Google]
hahayes.jpg
44KB, 538x491px
>>42273128
Same, but I'm back in it and slowly but surely looking better by the week.
>>
>>42278189
Cardio - running, walking, cycling. Also lifting and any other kind of exercise burns calories, so whatever you do it'll help you lose weight
>>
>>42278205
Who should I go to ask about how to lose weight, weight loss doctor or just go straight to a gym and enroll to a trainer
>>
>>42278229
nowhere, you're in the right place friend. go to https://tdeecalculator.net/ and find out what your TDEE is, then eat less than that. now you're losing weight
>>
>>42278229
Nigga just keep doing cardio, you don't need to ask anyone. You just gotta keep at it for a few months. You can't expect results in 2 weeks or even a month. It takes a long time and you just gotta be patient.
>>
>>42278240
if he cleans up his diet and counts calories the results will be apparent on a scale within days, the water weight is a huge measurable drop at first, then depending on his deficit he could lose 2 lbs a week
>>
>>42278246
Scales don't mean shit in my opinion, it's what you see in the mirror that counts.
>>
>>42278256
scales are one of the only objective ways we have to measure whether someone is a pork asteroid, hamplanet or bacongalaxy.
>>
File: photo.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
>>42278267
>pork asteroid

You made me laugh really hard, thank you
>>
File: 0723171138.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
0723171138.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>42278189
diet is most important in looking weight
refined carbs should be avoided
>>
>>42272998
I cant sleep since I was about 3 so no changes.

Same, lasting and nice dick, i loathe people so I dont go out.
>lifting for sluts
>>
>>42276446
Damn dude, I started at 224 in April, down to 209. Weigh myself again tomorrow. I need to get on your level.
>>
>>42273274
I always find I am actually hilarious after a few beers, maybe have a couple before
>>
>>42273274
>having date
I think my heart would explode if i'd go to date.
>>
>>42276997
Whatever gets you through the day.
>>
help...
I made a bowl of oats in milk, with flax seed, peanut butter and pineapple chunks, and I couldn't finish it. I think I ate like 6/8 of it.
How the fuck do I recalculate it? Will I be fine if I just diminish everything I logged by 2/8 ?
I'm not good at math, either.
>>
No one told me I'd lose dick gains from cutting.
>>
>>42272998
>still don't sleep
>still gay
>>
I'm fat

After I followed the meal plan I got from scooby's calculator I gained another 6kg

Fuck me
>>
I don't have a scale but I feel lighter
r8
>>
>>42279142
smoke some grass and you won't even have to diet judging by how light you """feel""" :^)

Jokes aside, buying tight jeans or a shirt from a thrift store is my favorite way of measuring progress
>>
I can't stop drinking diet soda, is that bad?
>>
>>42279184
Better than regular soda but not as healthy as water/tea/coffee.
>>
>>42279207
What about iced tea
>>
>>42279251
>iced tea
Still a lot of sugar
>>
>>42279251
depends on the added sugar
>>
>>42279251
ice is super fattening so no iced tea sorry
>>
File: 1473852543526.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473852543526.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>>42279267
>>42279268
>>42279272
It's only two calories
>>
>>42278699

Calculate the value of everything. Devide by 8 multiply by 6.
>>
reminder carbs are shit
>>
>>42279047

Did you calculate a bulking or a cutting plan ?
>>
File: 1501069649665.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1501069649665.png
249KB, 248x459px
>tfw lost not two not three but ONE pound over two months
im gonna make it bros....we are ALL going to make it
>>
>>42279348
THANKS! You're a life saver!
>>
Is it harder to lose weight when you're older? Also does age increases chance of loose skin.
>>
>>42279319
kidding lad, if it's literally just tea leaves in water with ice, you're fine. No sugar or syrup tho. Try stevia if you'd like.
>>
>>42279492
No no he's wrong. Multiply it by 3 than divide by 4.
>>
>>42279498
Age doesn't specifically as far as I know, but loose skin is more likely the longer you've been overweight. And age may impact TDEE, but I don't see how it could impact actual weight loss since CICO is still a thing.

That said, don't use age as an excuse to not start losing weight.
>>
File: watdo.jpg (525KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
watdo.jpg
525KB, 1000x664px
>>42279514
okay so after you said this i did some research myself and found out 6/8 is basically 3/4.
Now your formula differs in the fact that you multiply first by the upper number then divide by lower, while other anon says you divide first then multiply (by same numbers).
Does it make a difference? thanks for explaining.
>>
>>42274913
>whiskey
>>
>>42279564
Just multiply by 0.75 (which is 3/4 or 6/8)
>>
>>42277828

>still trapped in the "diet" soda meme spiral

help me
>>
>>42279047
20% calorie reduction and lowest activity level

My workouts are nothing crazy but I tend to exercise until failure (can't do no more reps or out of breath)
>>
yum
*eats bacon and eggs*
>>
>>42279564
>>42279591
>multiply by 0.75
don't listen to his ((((tricks))))
divide it all by 100 then multiply by 75
>>
>>42279607
Meant to reply to >>42279359
>>
>>42279047
>suddenly gain 6 fucking kilos
how does that happen without you noticing lad
>>
File: facelette.jpg (248KB, 800x1142px) Image search: [Google]
facelette.jpg
248KB, 800x1142px
give it to me straight /fat/, is it even worth working so hard to make it if you're a facelet(te)?
What prospects am I looking at here?
Also post -let feels. Anything you can't fix, were born with.
>>
>>42279591
>>42279611
I'd get the same results. I'll go for the 0.75, it's easier to do in one calculation. Thanks to everyone that help, really didn't need to know more than that.
>>
>>42279633
Losing weight will make your face look better.

Any time someone asks "is it worth it to try if___" you're looking for a reason not to do something.
>>
File: mebasically.jpg (42KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
mebasically.jpg
42KB, 600x500px
>>42279652
I've already lost the weight, unfortunately. What's left to lose is really accessory. And it's not looking good right now. I was more asking about if it's worth getting into lifting heavily and becoming really fit like an athlete, given I'll still look bad face wise.
>>
>>42279633
I understand your worry. I'm losing weight but even then i'll be chinlet with dark circles and deeply set eyes which makes me look like a ghoul.
>>
File: 1431460344282.jpg (591KB, 712x2650px) Image search: [Google]
1431460344282.jpg
591KB, 712x2650px
>down to 193 at 6'5"
>everyone in my family saying I should stop
>starting to agree with them
My lifts haven't gone up in ages and my ribs are easily visible, yet my gut is still there (may just be lose skin). Should I just finish out summer on this cut and then try bulking once Autumn rolls around?
>>
>>42279626
Skeletor decided to work out, followed scoobys advice and assumed it's fine, 2 months later got fat instead

Idk what do you want me to say man
>>
>>42279701
>my ribs are easily visible
I weight 265 lbs at 6'4 and i have visible ribcage.
>>
>>42279717
Yeah but it's pretty bad on me, especially when I lift my arms.
>>
>>42279701
I went from 240 to 169 at 6'4, I started running at the end because of my loose gut but didn't really help and now I'm scrawny and weak.
>>
File: mewhenIputonmakeup.jpg (8KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
mewhenIputonmakeup.jpg
8KB, 210x240px
>>42279677
to be honest anon, dark circles are often seen as romantic, vampire like (not ghoulish). You could looks like one of those damned poets, if you so wished to work on that aesthetic. But as for a weak chin, there's really no way around it... I don't know what to tell you, I'm sorry.

I'll list mine that constitue my facelette package:
>strong square jaw
>long fat jew nose
>thin lips
>ape-like face profile
>weak chin
>no cheekbones, just round flat hamster face

<me basically...
at this point I should just roid, right? Like how worse can my face get if I cycle var a couple times?
>>
>>42279739
Mine too, but how is that possible when i'm such a fat fuck?
>>
>>42279763
>You could looks like one of those damned poets
But then, i'd have to be pretty thin, like 170 lbs at 6'4.
>>
>>42279740
Fix your posture, clench buttcheeks and move your hips forward, straighten your back, do stomach vacuums and hip flexor stretches.
Should greatly increase visibility of abs, if you cant see them at your weight/height it just means they arent there and you need to exercise them more.
>>
File: IMG_3189.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3189.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Rate my breakfast, /FAT/.

I'm down 8 pounds on keto.
>>
*vapes*
>>
>>42279804
wew you lost water weight on a meme diet high five yourself if you pass the mirror test
>>
>be fit, active family except for sister who is 300+ lbs
>she uses the reasoning she's book smart and brains>brawn
>after years of diets and half hearted attempts she agrees to try again
>go over to my mom's and cook healthy food for family
>encourage sister to hit the gym and even help with a routine
>it starts working
>she fits into a swim suit that was a couple sizes smaller
>celebrate and continue to motivate
>one day she says she has a long distance boyfriend
>boyfriend starts killing her motivation
>she's starts slacking
>starts getting defensive when I bring up how unmotivated he is to do anything besides eat, sleep and game
>his whole family is a fat stereotype of middle-class
>find candy boxes in her car
>tfw you're going to lose your sister to a heart attack in less then a decade because she found "her people"
>tfw you wont even be able to spoil nieces and nephews with slip and slides, nerf guns, or sports equipment
>tfw that girl you used to run around and play pretend in the woods with when you were young is eating herself to death for the approval of a fat iowa family

Help me find her motivation.
>>
wtf guys i found the women equivalent of 4chan's fit, those creatures are weird man. It's called "myproana" .
Is this how Stacy's stay in shape? ahahaha they complain about "binging" on 400 calories when I have binge days of 12k calories
>>
>>42279815
you can't help people who won't help themselves, let her go
>>
>>42279814
it's not a meme if it prepares your body for burning fat
>>
File: petedoherty.jpg (21KB, 320x452px) Image search: [Google]
petedoherty.jpg
21KB, 320x452px
>>42279772
that's true, maybe go for something in between.
Go for somewhat mid-lenght (should fall a bit on your eyes, not more), messy hair that you can just not brush, just mess up with your hand and be out the door. Look a bit recluse, desperate and unapproachable. Redden your lips with wine, cultivate a pale skin...Those are things I can think of on top of my head that would help with dark circles and deep set eyes.
pic related has basically all your features and is seen as attractive by most girls.
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>42279829
but your body burns fat already if you eat <TDEE
>>
>>42279815
>find her motivation
Real motivation comes from within not from without. Sorry senpai but she's doomed unless she decides she doesn't want to be.
>>
>>42279788
thanks mate
>>
>>42273040
>one beer
>over by 800 calories

lmfao lightweight
>>
File: solong.jpg (32KB, 312x247px) Image search: [Google]
solong.jpg
32KB, 312x247px
>>42279815
>tfw basically all these except variations with my mom.
>>
>>42279838
not if your insulin levels are too high
>>
File: 1501002319939.png (326KB, 635x592px) Image search: [Google]
1501002319939.png
326KB, 635x592px
>>42279814

Being more satiated while on a calories in calories out diet isn't a meme, anon. I'm sorry you didn't have enough willpower to follow through on your attempt at keto.
>>
>>42279904
I've lost 70 lbs this year without needing a meme diet, enjoy being fat anonkun
>>
fuck Aqua
>>
>>42279915

Thank God I've never been that overweight in my life. Do you have loose skin? How much longer do you have to go? I've got about 30 more pounds to go.
>>
>>42275690
325 as well and know those feels. Got hurt and had to take time off. How tall?
>>
>>42279963
i was never overweight i went full /thinspo/ i'm now 118
>>
File: 1500986470406.jpg (84KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1500986470406.jpg
84KB, 1024x683px
>>42279989

Tits?
>>
>>42280036
i'm a manlet
>>
>>42280036
>I was never overweight
>118+70:188lbs
>any girl would be overweight at that point

>>42280041

On the other hand, if you're a manlet and were indeed 188lbs at some point, you WERE overweight. I have trouble believing a manlet can be super lean at 188lbs.
>>
File: drujak.jpg (11KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
drujak.jpg
11KB, 223x226px
>tfw allergic to fish/seafood
>>
>>42280058
i'm 5'11", i was barely normal weight when i decided to go to <1000kcal/day
>>
>>42280071
shit luck mate.
Shrimp, calamari is such god tier tasting protein...
>>
>>42280091
Also full of bad cholesterol
>>
>>42273046
You tell me
Look at the scale fag
>>
>>42280072
post current body pic. I'm curious to see what 118lbs look like at 5'11.
>>
>>42280095
only calamari, and you don't consume it every fucking day obviously... sure anything is bad for you in repeated toxic quantities.
>>
File: bashohaiku.png (367KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bashohaiku.png
367KB, 800x800px
is having a maintenance day to break through a plateau a meme? has anyone tried it? Please help.
>>
>>42280095
No, shrimp is also full of bad cholesterol, google it. It was part of my meal plan for months then my triglycerides were randomly high on blood work after never being high before and that was the culprit.
>>
>>42280152
just push through anon >>42277546
>>
>>42280228
>>42280129
>>
>>42272867
>Shrimp, calamari
picking up ingredients for lentil pottage and was wondering how many anons actually eat the stuff. Can it store for a while? I want to make a weeks batch for easy microwave meals
>>
>>42279711
Didn't you weigh yourself at least weekly or something bro?
>>
>>42279643
Fuck bro, I thought you were just messing with everyone with this retard-tier grasp of basic math. I feel kinda bad now that I messed with you now. Anyway, glad you figured it out in the end lad
>>
File: 1500899631155.jpg (90KB, 856x610px) Image search: [Google]
1500899631155.jpg
90KB, 856x610px
I DONT WANNA BE FAT
I DONT WANNA BE FAT
I DONT WANNA BE FAT
>>
i'm so angry at my fucking isp, i'm trying to change to a different provider and there are tons of problems. They promised me a certain speed, now i can't even get half of what i was promised, i have been on the fucking phone for 4 hours with these cunts and they keep lying to me saying that there is a technical problem that will be fixed within 3 months, however they can't provide such a document in written form. The ISP i want to change to doesn't own the cables so i called the company that actually owns the underground cables if they are making improvements in the near future and they said that there are no repairs or improvements planned for the next 2 years.
>>
File: 1500376140310.jpg (226KB, 1182x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500376140310.jpg
226KB, 1182x720px
>first plateau of the diet
wew lads, that's not demotivating at all, Looks like I will have to drop my deficit even lower and power through.
>>
>>42280427
then dont be fat, fatty
>>
File: puke.png (415KB, 596x490px) Image search: [Google]
puke.png
415KB, 596x490px
>>42278314
>raw cabbage
>>
>>42273900
no it doesn't
>>
>>42280923
you were just losing water weight
>>
>>42279615

Maybe you counted your calories wrong.
>>
>>42280976
When does water weight stop coming off? I'm 3+ weeks in and I weighed exactly the same as I did 5 days ago to the gram.
>>
Ham galaxies are ruining this country
>>
>>42281098
which country?
>>
>>42281162
This one
>>
Can someone post some before/after pics to motivate me PLEASE
>>
Reee nigga reeeee
>>
>>42281162
Every country
>>
>>42281179
that one?
>>
File: 1500916267721.png (2MB, 1464x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1500916267721.png
2MB, 1464x1004px
>>42281230
There you go
>>
File: download.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 205x246px
>yfw the only dunkin diet is working
>>
NU TRED FATFLUCKS
>>42281714
>>42281714
>>42281714
>>42281714
>>42281714
>>
>>42281670
How did you lose the skin? Im in your position and in terrified of it.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.