[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*sobs your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1500999030685.png (870KB, 1097x814px) Image search: [Google]
1500999030685.png
870KB, 1097x814px
*sobs your path*
>>
Boogie, you're not a good person, you are however relatively smart.

You were/are an SEO expert. You took advantage of the attention you got from Ray William Johnson's video about you. That was the first day me and many others heard about you. The only entertaining thing about you was the whim that the persona Francis might be real. You being the SEO expert that you were, you capitalized off the traction RWJ's video gave you. You kept making videos which you thought people would want to watch. But you never once showed us the real you. Even with your "normal" voice. It's nothing more than another radio persona. You're probably in so deep that you're not sure who the real you is anymore. I can see you sometimes tries to bring the real you into the mix, but you half-ass it and aren't completely genuine. You know that if you told people what you were really like, that they'd hate you. I'm honestly not surprised that you have so many mental issues, it can be easy having that much bullshit racked up. Must be frustrating.

Also, if you're wondering why your videos don't get that much attention, it's because they're mediocre. It's impressive you're able retain as much attention as you do, so I respect you for your SEO skills. I don't respect you as a human being.

I do hope you can lose the weight, but I'm also disappointed you couldn't do it without surgery. This little bit of drama reminded me that you exist. You've always been a pretty good meme on /fit/.
>>
sob
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.