[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you lift?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1469556575203.jpg (619KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1469556575203.jpg
619KB, 1959x1469px
Why do you lift, /fit/?

I lift so that I have a reason to not kill myself when I wake up in the morning. That's what it's like being a complete fuckup at 20 years old, who hasn't done anything with his life and has no goals, and failed at everything he tried to do to get better. Not just once or twice, but every single time I've tried to change things I fail. I'm tired of it. There's nothing left for me now. My life is shit, and I hate it because it doesn't get better despite all efforts. Powerlifting is all I have, and it literally is the only thing keeping me from jumping in front of a train

I can't be the only one that lifts to survive, and survive to lift.
>>
I'm not lifting at the moment. It's been a while actually. Skelly af too. I think I developed anxiety. My heart beats fast and I overthink things. Don't worry my life is good atm, I'm just currently waited for community college so I can go to the gym and change already GODFUCKINGDAMNIT. I lift to overcome my fear(s), anxiety, low self-esteem etc. I can do it
>>
Its fun i guess, i get to hang out with friends plus it feels fucking amazing to come home take a shower and just relax in front off the PC.
>>
File: IMG_1477.png (36KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1477.png
36KB, 1280x718px
It gives me an excuse to sip.
>>
>>42270648
So I can be massive and intimating... And once I' started, I found that I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>42270648
to not be fat
>>
File: 1b35c53c27d4841961bdad14ce0a3259.png (931KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1b35c53c27d4841961bdad14ce0a3259.png
931KB, 868x1228px
Reps for Artoria.

>>42270648
Pick your head up anon.
>>
>>42270648
Is this bait? You're 20 years old fella. You're still a baby to the world
>>
>>42271124
No shit. I would give just about anything to go back and be 20 again, and my life was shit at 20.
>>
>>42270648
Hey, you're going in early. I started lifting recently since I realised I'm almost 26 and never felt how it feels to be young and fit, so might as well not fuck my adulthood.
>>
I want to match with more attractive women on tinder
>>
>>42270648
OP you're only 20, you have the rest of your life ahead of you. Some people aren't even good at powerlifting, embrace it.

I have a vision of the person I want to be in a few years time, and I'm not going to be that person without lifting. Once I started seeing gains I got hooked and now hate myself if i miss a workout.
>>
>>42270648
I want to get big enough so i can put on a Superman costume and don't look retarded
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.