[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most efficient, rapid, and healthy method to do a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

What is the most efficient, rapid, and healthy method to do a cut while maintaining muscle? I want to lose 5-10 pounds of fat.

Do you fast completely, or just reduce the amount of calories in general??
>>
>>42269990
Drink and eat nothing but semen for two weeks.
>>
>>42269990
Reduce calories. Keep carbs to a minimum and make up for that in with increased protein and fat. Do more cardio.
>>
Do IF, have a slight caloric deficit (~500kcal) every day and make sure you consume all the proteins you need. If you want to accelerate the cut consider also doing a weekly 24hour fast (in Saturday or Sunday), the benefits are astounding.

Also all the memers that say that losing fat and gaining mass is impossible "cuz thermodinamicz" are wrong. Proteins and fat and carbs are used for different things, it is entirely possible to be at a deficit in the two latter and have enough grams of protein to keep muscle.

Not even gonna bother debate that last thing, inform yourselves. I refuse to argue with retards.
>>
>>42271269
It is impossible you monkey educate yourself on P-value the only way fat loss and muscle gain can happen is for a beginner or by the use steroids or other chemicals to help you.
>>
File: 1500587212455.jpg (50KB, 700x511px) Image search: [Google]
1500587212455.jpg
50KB, 700x511px
>>42269990
protein sparing modified fast (PSMF), google it

basically you eat your daily protein requirement in whey, plus some vegetables for micronutrients, plus some fat so your endocrine system doesn't get fucked up
>>
>>42269990
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558571
>>
eat stop eat bruh
>>
File: fokcO4P.jpg (617KB, 2729x1807px) Image search: [Google]
fokcO4P.jpg
617KB, 2729x1807px
>>42271269
no u, it's hard to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time because caloric deficit => cortisol => no muscle gain
>>
>>42269990
Fast once a week for 36 hours. Intermittents fasting/keto the rest of the week. Mantain a small caloric deficit and do compound lifts, besides eating properly so you keep your test up.

You will lose that amount of fat in 2-3 months while losing around 10% of that in muscle.

also this >>42271296
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.