[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat but starving what the fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: mendoza äh klitschko.jpg (63KB, 604x596px) Image search: [Google]
mendoza äh klitschko.jpg
63KB, 604x596px
For all intents and purposes, I am starving. Yet, I am fat. I show all symptoms of starvation except the main one - being skinny af. Instead, I am fat.

Does this make sense? My calories are actually very low and on the level of "starving Africans" - 1800 per day.

Everything checks out except the weight.

I should mention I'm heavily hypothyroid, though, as I learned some months ago.

Does that make sense? Probably not. I still feel like absolute dog shit.
>>
>>42269527
>1800 per day.
You won´t loose weight fast or even at all with that many kcal.
1800kcal is actualy more than my maintainace.
>>
>>42269527
Calculate your base metabolic rate: http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/bmr-calculator.html

substract 500kcal

Eat that amount and you will loose weight.
>>
>>42269820
OP here. forgot to mention i'm 6'9"
>>
>>42269845
Like hell im going to eat 1000 calories.
>>
File: 1499810932664.jpg (301KB, 921x741px) Image search: [Google]
1499810932664.jpg
301KB, 921x741px
>>42269873
If you don´t loose weight you may count your calories wrong.
Many people make misstakes like not counting minor stuff or using inaccurate amounts for their calculation.
Also 1800 is still pretty much for a cut, even if you are 6`9.
>>
>>42269923
I am eating well below 1000 kcal and I do a lot of cardio.
Most days around 500 kcal.
>>
Just fast. Stop eating.
>>
>>42269527
Nice meme faggot
>>
>>42269527
You're not showing the symptoms of starvation, you fucking retard

Are your teeth falling out? Are your eyes sucked into your eye sockets?
Can you physically not move?

You're not starving, you're just feeling bad because you haven't had your candy for a long time
>>
>>42269978
Nice try
>>
>>42270056
lol if you actually think 1800 calories is starving mode then bitch please

Im fat (5'10, 210) and set myself at about 1400 a day and can very easily eat below that

A rightly portioned meal with a chicken breast, rice and vegetables is no more than 400 calories and I can easily make that the only thing I eat throughout the day. Throw in an egg or two for breakfast or snackies and thats maybe another 100 calories

Stop being retarded
>>
>>42270056
I´m not OP and I am loosing weight pretty fast.
>>
>>42270102
Yes is very easy too not eat if you want to kill your gains. Are you a grill ?
>>
>>42269820
>You won´t loose weight fast or even at all with that many kcal. 1800kcal is actualy more than my maintainace.

Not if you're a fatty with a TDEE of 3000.
>>
>>42270232
>TDEE of 3000.
TOPKEK
>>
If you feel hungry all the time, something is messing with your leptin/ghrelin balance. First culprit could be insulin, so you could try and keep it as low as possible for as long as possible (eat low glycemic foods, do intermittent fasting, full fasting, keto, stuff like that).
Another explanation could be something like a sugar addiction. When you're addicted, your hunger isn't really hunger, but cravings for your fix. Try and forgo sugars for a couple of days and see if you get withdrawal symptoms. If you do, you need to get rid of this addiction first, before considering anything else.
>>
If you really are hypothyreoidic go find a doctor and get t3 prescription faggot.
Of course youre not losing wheight
>>
>>42269527
>currently 198lbs
>5'10
>need to lose 30lbs by October
>been lifting for last 6 months and "bulking"
>dieting with 1200/1400 a day
>protien shakes and bananas
>1 meal a day ~700kcals

you guys reckon i'll lose 30 big ones by october?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.