[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes you think.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Truth8_Hormones.png (71KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Truth8_Hormones.png
71KB, 1200x630px
Really makes you think.
>>
>>42265612
soy is for cucks, what else is new
>>
File: kek.jpg (448KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
448KB, 3840x2160px
>>42265612
>lumping phytoestrogens together with actual mammal estrogen
>implying they have anywhere near the same potency and effects to the body
>>
>>42265612
Who the fuk eats soy, Tofu, kidney beans and White bread???

Im eat Mo.-Fri. almost raw vegan (+eggs). Never touched those stuff in my life.

only shit tier vegans eats this shit.
If you wanna go vegan, there is plenty other things to eat than this shit.
>>
>>42265656
enlighten us
>>
>>42266496
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=does+soy+raise+estrogen
You're the one making absurd claims, you're the one who should prove himself
>>
>>42266536
Case report of a vegan man who eats high soy. His testosterone crashes and he gets erectile dysfunction. Takes a year to recover.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
>>
File: 1429814107128.png (550KB, 779x655px) Image search: [Google]
1429814107128.png
550KB, 779x655px
>>
>>42265612
I eat cans of kidney beans every day. I love them so much oh no :(
>>
>>42268472
Did you even click it?

>To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report of a combination of decreased free testosterone and increased DHEA blood concentrations after consuming a soy-rich diet.

I'm taking my chances with 1 in 7.5 bn ED over the risk for heart disease, cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis etc an animal product diet brings
>>
>>42268566
Animal products do not cause osteoporosis.
>>
>>42268492

Does anyone on the planet have a thinner neck? It looks painful.
>>
>>42269376
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25352269
Just because the TV jew tells you that milk helps build strong bones doesn't mean it's true. The acidic milk protein acidifies the blood and you have to leech calcium off the milk you just drank to alkalize your blood back to normal. You don't jet nearly as much calcium from cow milk as it says on the label
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.