[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: nutritional lies from the USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: SHART.jpg (777KB, 1012x1500px) Image search: [Google]
SHART.jpg
777KB, 1012x1500px
>fat makes you fat
>veganism is healthy
>a calorie is a calorie
>muh Twinkie diet
>muh thermodynamics, even though I never took 1st year physics
>dietary cholesterol is bad
>nigs are stupid cuz muh hereditary IQ, but obesity is muh personal choice
>people should have the freedumb to get fat because muh constitution
Bonus:
>algebra is a civil rights issue
>>
>>42262840
>inability to stop gorging on pies is hereditary

Fuck you, fatty.
>>
>>42262840
>one soda isn't going to kill you
>It's low-fat it's fine
>I run a 3 minute mile
Try to keep up boys, tee hee
>>
>>42262840
>>obesity is muh personal choice
To /fat/ you go
>>
>>42262840
in what way is the law of conservation of energy, not valid? You inhale oxygen, and burn sugar in order to make that oxygen into carbon dioxide. Your dietary intake has nothing to do with that. You need energy. Energy = calories. Energy intake < energy energy expenditure = energy deficit = fat loss. Energy intake > energy expenditure = weight gain.
>But muh macros
>>
>algebra is a civil rights issue

My head hurts trying to understand what does that mean, why is that in a "nutritional lies" list, and what does that one have to do with fitness
>>
>>42262996
http://www.npr.org/2017/07/19/538092649/say-goodbye-to-x-y-should-community-colleges-abolish-algebra
>>
>>42263031
Man, as an outsider, living in the U.S. seems almost surreal from time to time
>>
>>42263056
It's what happens when you mix democracy, diversity, and neoliberalism together.
>>
>>42263031
>be brown
>can do algebra because I'm not retarded
>liberals set low expectations anyway
>>
File: 1405844622911.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
1405844622911.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>42262840
>>veganism is healthy
>>a calorie is a calorie
>>muh Twinkie diet
>>muh thermodynamics, even though I never took 1st year physics
>>dietary cholesterol is bad
Top tier bait, you mixed half lies and half red pills. Very nice, controversial topics anyways get you (You)s.
>>
>>42262864
Due to the evolutionary progression of their ancestors, some people might have much stronger instincts to eat whenever they can, making them more prone to being obese
>>
>>42262840
bait or retard?
>>
>>42263056
America is a big country, most Europeans don't comprehend that. There are asinine places and coherent places and everything in between. It's not like European nations where 60% of the population is crammed into the three biggest cities. Add all top ten biggest cities in the US and it's barely 10% of the population.
>>
>>42262840
STOP
BEING
OBSESSED
WITH
THE
USA
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.