[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /sick/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1458447292129.jpg (10KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1458447292129.jpg
10KB, 250x241px
>Have bronchitis
>Lungs fucked
>Have to take three different pills a day, snort saline, and do a nebulizer
>Orders from the doc not to go to the gym

Will I be able to keep my gains if I just eat maintenance?
>>
my herpes won't go away
doctor thinks I might have HIV, I highly doubt it
>>
I'm in the army and they made me do pt with pneumonia. You'll be fine dude just make sure you keep taking your meds on time
>>
I've had a urinary infection for a year. Every antibiotic I've taken has failed. My dick has been on fire for over 12 months. I'm considering suicide.
>>
>bad heart valve
>sometimes get backflow in the left ventricle or something

it feels like my heart is about to explode when i get startled. i'm going to avoid saunas...
>>
you need to work on your immune system gains
>>
>>42259222
I've been training from baby by eating dirt. When will I see results?
>>
Remember when you are sick DO NOT GO TO THE GYM. No one else needs get sick and lose gains because of you.
>>
>>42259159
If you don't have a feever you can train.
>>
>>42259217
You inspire me anon.
>>
>>42259159
>Has bronchitis
>Actually goes to the doctor for that
Anyways to anwser your question.
Going to the gym is completely useless when you are sick. For optimal recovery, eat well, sleep well, and do some light activity (litterally walking around the house is good enough). Constantly laying it your bed like a lethargic sloth is proven not to be optimal when you're sick. Lay in bed to sleep and rest of the day eat relax and walk around.
For minimum gains loss: eat loads of preotein, three is probably good
>>
>>42259189
Jesus christ my man
>>
File: 15-02-05-14-31_0_large_photo[1].jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
15-02-05-14-31_0_large_photo[1].jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>42259207
you poor soul
>>
>>42259429
>>Actually goes to the doctor for that
It was actually a check-up that was scheduled by her (she's my aunt and my paranoid mother told her about my coughs). She saw that it was quite serious and gave me the medicine (Bunch of samples, so no money lost)
>>
>>42259159

I have cystic fibrosis, I laugh at your puny bronchitis

> seriously tho help me /fit/ I'm slowly suffocating to death and I'm lonely, sore and scared and I spend nearly every night crying myself to sleep
>>
>>42259504
war waits for no man
shit's fucked, but you gotta fight on
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.