[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting fit has not helped with women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 6tin - Alexis (1).jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
6tin - Alexis (1).jpg
55KB, 640x640px
I'm sick of sitting here doing nothing. I'm rotting while the women who taunt me and mock me are living brilliant lives. Well, not anymore. I'm going to abandon my LDAR and start making their lives miserable.
First I'm going to start checking women out in public, as there is nothing more offensive to women than an ugly guy checking them out. If I see a woman with a nice ass, I will stare at it longingly, and I will make sure to get caught, just so I can see the disgust on the slut's face. If I see a woman with nice tits, I will drool over them and I will make sure that she knows I like the sight. Because I am not a Chad, the women will be offended, and will feel bad for dressing like a slut.
The second thing I will do is to just try and engage in conversations with them. They will be completely and utterly offended by my subhuman presence, and will automatically call me out for being a "creep". They will then become "depressed" because I am not a Chad, and all they want is a Chad to come and talk to them.
It will be very easy for me to do all of this, because women are sluts who dress like whores you would pick up on a street corner. They also hate it when ugly guys speak to them, so I will be offending them massively.

Dirty femoids are no better than insects.
>>
Doing any of that means the women have defeated you. Instead, contribute at least one useful thing to humanity. It won't be easy, almost no one does it, but I believe in you anon.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.