[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relatively new to this(3-4 months) Rate my literature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: lit.jpg (207KB, 960x533px) Image search: [Google]
lit.jpg
207KB, 960x533px
Relatively new to this(3-4 months)
Rate my literature
>>
No SS?

enjoy your
>nogains
>>
>>42257925
SS?
I've dropped from 330 lbs to 267 lbs doing what I've been doing so far. I'm open to your suggestions though
>>
File: hwhere is it.jpg (14KB, 422x135px) Image search: [Google]
hwhere is it.jpg
14KB, 422x135px
>>42257905
>>
File: 1491298382695.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1491298382695.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>
>>42257954
oh dear. ruining the gains. dropping in weight.
if you wanna look tough, you need your GOMAD.
>>
>>42257973
nigga I'm 6' 2" and have tits. I need to get below 240 at the moment to be able to get off my blood pressure meds.
>>
>reading how to workout
Are people really this stupid?
>>
>>42258004
I'm a beginner and they've helped me create a nice plan to work me up to getting the muscle I want.
I can notice that I've gained a lot of endurance and can do more work without getting tired.
Also my friends have been telling me I look way better than I used to without my provocation
>>
>>42257990
official manlet cutoff is 6'3 now though. you better keep growing.
>>
>no pic related

Never gonna make it
>>
>>42257954
Starting strength. It's a book focused on compound lifts that is frequently recommended since it teaches people to quickly progress on all of their lifts.

Since you're focused on weight loss, you should be reading about diet. Diet is essentially the sole factor that controls one's weight. Cardio will also help and make you feel great.

It's good that you're also getting into fitness, but in a lot of cases it's pointlessly made complex. If you're looking to develop strength and put on muscles, all that is needed is the squat, bench press, overhead press, and deadlift. There are many many other exercises that are also great, but these compound lifts should always be the focus of your weight training.
>>
>>42258049
Fuck, is there a way I can jelq my entire body to get taller?
>>
>>42258088
hgh, test-e and mast might jelq you a bit
>>
>>42258083
good shit, I wrote down the title and and I'll look into getting it. Is there a version online?

and that's a good note, I'll keep that in mind. I feel like the exercises I've been doing are a little complicated but it helps me stay excited about lifting because I like the variety.
>>
>>42258179
Nice man, I think there's a pdf/ebook available. The downside of doing SS is that it's such a low volume of training -- the workouts can be boring until you start being able to handle higher amounts of weight. I do SS with deloads (taking weight off the bar and banging out as many reps as possible until no weight is left) and add additional lifts in order to push myself.

SS is also notorius since the author recommends eating at a bulk of 3500-6000 calories in order to maximize growth. This does actually work, and in your case, you should probably focus on losing weight before you start training with heavy compounds. In terms of eating when you do SS, you should eat at a slight caloric surplus (3100 cals or so) so you only put on small amounts of weight
>>
>>42257905
Absolutely disgusting.
Im not even trollin.
This is the worst collection i saw in a while.
>Not buying Supersquats, Starting strength and other basic oldschool literature from Yates, Schwarzenegger,..
>gonna make it
Pick one and only one
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.