[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mid deadlift >Think about HER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: not again.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
not again.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>Mid deadlift
>Think about HER
>>
>>42257406
Then you carry that weight
And it makes you stronger
>>
File: 3c7.jpg (69KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
3c7.jpg
69KB, 680x680px
>>42257406
>mid deadlift
>think about her
>turn that deadlift into a clean jerk
>>
>>42257432
FPBP
Anon, just use those feels to power your lifts. Go sith-mode and use your hate to fuel gains. Then once youre swole you can have a sweet redemption arc
>>
File: 1500878711001.jpg (135KB, 519x537px) Image search: [Google]
1500878711001.jpg
135KB, 519x537px
>she put me in the silence zone and i moved to the other end of the continent
>thinking about her only saps my motivation
>cant stop imagining impossible scenarios where i run into her and my muskels win her over
>>
>>42257432
more like the weight becomes to heavy and you get buried under the bar
>>
>mid thrust
>thingken of life
>>
>>42257406
>Doing the dead
>2 reps in starts being heavy
>Shout "lightweight baby yeah"
>Get 8 more reps
Aint nothing to it but to do it
>>
File: maga megu.png (309KB, 814x453px) Image search: [Google]
maga megu.png
309KB, 814x453px
>mid deadlift
>think about HER (pic related)
>bust out a new PR
>>
Women don't love men
It's impossible for them on a biological level

Therefore you can never own a woman, it's only your turn, as long as she sees you as her best option

Make solid male friends instead, women come and go
>>
how little are you deadlifting that you can actually think during it instead of just mechanically completing the motion while trying not to shit yourself
>>
>>42257406
I made the mistake of looking up her Facebook. She's married to a 120lbs skinny jeans wearing fag.
Hold me /fit
>>
>>42257406
I haven't seen her in ten years and I was wondering the other day if I saw her what would I say I have achieved in that time. She is a very successful nurse in a highly paid sector
And I have abs for the first time in my life that's about the best thing to happen to me in that time.
>>
>2017
>having a oneitis
>>
File: 1499932012526.jpg (46KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499932012526.jpg
46KB, 778x512px
>>42257972
Not OP but I agree
>Tfw deadlifted 160kgx5 for 3sets last week and can only one rep it now
That feelings hurts more than any girl ever could
>>
>>42257534
Build them guns for yourself. So you can be the best version of you. And get more slots.

She is gone and will never come back to you. Sorry bro but you need some truth.
>>
>>42257866
This
>>
>mid deadlift
>think about women in general
>crush the set

who here /jadedwhenitcomestowomen/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.